Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: (OOC) - The Price of Power

Re: (OOC) - The Price of Power

Quote Originally Posted by todicpetar View Post
    How about this - our game starts whete the last book ends? That will give us all the time/space we will ever need just a suggestion.
    I like this idea too. But I feel I'll be hampered by the outcome of whatever is going on in the real North with the Others. I have the sense they are extremely close and I really don't want to enter this path 'cause I know I'm not a better writer than George to build the consequences of the Others invasion without it looking the cliché manichean outcome of good x evil. And at the same time I don't want to ignore them completely because their arc is interconnected with the whole northern arc.

So the solution would be set the game to be brief, reaching it's conclusion before the invasion. But I'm still thinking, heh.
    Last edited by Saturno; 06-10-2015 at 11:10 AM.

OPA Belta

I'm eaglery anticipating which scenario it will be. Hopefully some more players will join soon.

UN Basic Recipient

Hi everyone. I am interested by this PBF story but I have several issues:
    - English is not my motherlanguage (but perhaps I could play someone from outside of Westeros in order to picture my language mistakes)
    - I know the rules pretty well but my rulebook is in my native language so there might be some translation issues, especially during the character creation.
    - I have never played by forum and I hope it won't be a deal-breaker

OPA Belta

everybody has to start somewhere

Protomolecule Host

Fair enough, good points!

And welcome shoum

I'm generally a fan of canon until we start playing kinda thing. so honestly I'm not a fan of the Daemon won scenario.
    But if everyone else wants to go that route I won't be a spoilsport.

UN Basic Recipient

I, too, would be interested, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back till June 20, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this PbF! I'll eagerly follow whatever adventures you all get into, though.

And from one new guy to another, welcome Shoum!

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Young Griff View Post
    I, too, would be interested, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back till June 20, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this PbF! I'll eagerly follow whatever adventures you all get into, though.

this may take a week or two to get off the ground, so there might still be space.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Griff View Post

Yeah buddy, you may be our last player! Next week we'll probably make the House and probably one more week or less to have all characters done. You may join us, but probably will mean you wont participate as much on House creation and will be the last one to pick a character. It's your decision! You are welcome to be part of my game if you want to!

UN Basic Recipient

Well, if it's alright with you guys, I'll join in! I'll apologize in advance if I end up holding up the game, but I'm excited to play! Thank you for this opportunity!

Protomolecule Host

Welcome Young Griff, love the name

Where would you guys like our house to be located at?

I'd like the Crowlands region, never actually played a game with a house there. Maybe vassals of Velaryon?