Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

OPA Belta

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

So got the sourcebook finally and the fact that you essentially made David Xanatos president puts a smirk on my face.

OPA Belta

I just heard about this, and I can't wait for the compilation book to come out.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    Since those of us on the Kickstarter have gotten ours, I suspect the phrase "any time now" is applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    The PDF is in the hands of the Kickstarter backers. It will be made available for sale to the general public when we also have the print-on-demand version ready to go. That is in the works now and should be ready to go early- to mid-June.

*fingers crossed

Nobody Likes the Name ...
    To keep his pretty head on his well-muscled neck, Killjoy has collected a team of bad-@$$ butt-kickers he likes to call the M-Forcers.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ljoys-MForcers

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Duck View Post
    I would have thought that to be really obvious...
    Heh... I haven't been following this thread for a while, but I just started running Disaster Day. Given your primary inspiration has been Marvel, I originally assumed Charade to be some Mar-Vell or Captain Marvel inspired character. When I took a closer look at the power set, I was like "Oh. That's Ms. Martian."

I also felt like Green Ronin's Xeno felt a bit like Ms. Martian.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrolu View Post
    Heh... I haven't been following this thread for a while, but I just started running Disaster Day. Given your primary inspiration has been Marvel, I originally assumed Charade to be some Mar-Vell or Captain Marvel inspired character. When I took a closer look at the power set, I was like "Oh. That's Ms. Martian."

Actually I think Xeno is more of an allusion to the original Martian Manhunter story, where J'onn was transported to Earth by an Earth scientist who promptly had a heart attack from meeting an alien, so J'onn just assumed his identity and became a crime fighter.

Also, I'm almost certain there is a super hero who is a dying alien who merged with a human host and created a new being.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrolu View Post

I would be delighted to know what you and your players think about the adventure, when you are finished.

Protomolecule Host

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Duck View Post
    Nobody Likes the Name ...
    To keep his pretty head on his well-muscled neck, Killjoy has collected a team of bad-@$$ butt-kickers he likes to call the M-Forcers.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ljoys-MForcers

But does the book have an expy of Deadpool 2's breakout member of X-Force, Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf23 View Post
    But does the book have an expy of Deadpool 2's breakout member of X-Force, Peter?
    I believe that stat block is called "Bystander."