Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Keeper of Secrets

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Huh. Daywalker is one of the very few you've done where I don't recognize the inspiration.

And as I've mentioned, eagerly awaiting the combined book; a lot of the ones you've done look clever (I particularly like Kraken) but I just can't handle a million separate PDFs. Same reason I waited for the combined books for GR Power Profiles and Gadget Guides books.

So you've pretty much got some of my money as soon as that one goes up for KS.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Huh. Daywalker is one of the very few you've done where I don't recognize the inspiration.

And as I've mentioned, eagerly awaiting the combined book; a lot of the ones you've done look clever (I particularly like Kraken) but I just can't handle a million separate PDFs. Same reason I waited for the combined books for GR Power Profiles and Gadget Guides books.

So you've pretty much got some of my money as soon as that one goes up for KS.
    Morbius the Living Vampire.
    - Andrew <:-{}

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Quistar View Post
    Morbius the Living Vampire.
    Ah. I'd forgotten Morbius' backhistory.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Ah. I'd forgotten Morbius' backhistory.
    You could be me and only know him from cartoons. None of which match "bitten by a vampire".

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
    You could be me and only know him from cartoons. None of which match "bitten by a vampire".
    Pretty sure that's true of the comics version as well.

Keeper of Secrets

Using Hero Tech for Crime!

When superhuman beings began to appear in massive numbers Arnold Vex knew that to compete in this new age, one needed an edge. He and his crew stole advanced technology from the Sentinels' headquarters and used the technology for criminal activities.

Naming himself after the prehistoric flying dinosaur, Arnold began a new criminal career as “Pteranodon.” (PL 10)

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...nds-Pteranodon

Keeper of Secrets

Volt (PL 10), a synthetic human decommissioned just after WWII, was rediscovered by Kraken, when the tentacled villain was in search of a new hidden laboratory. Kraken reactivated Volt and convinced him to join his new Crime Cartel.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...d-Legends-Volt

Keeper of Secrets

Cat Burglar!

Cordelia was born to a single mom - a successful thief. She learned to be an even better thief and grifter than her own mother. Donning a specially-designed costume, Cordelia struck out on her own as Panther (PL 9) after highschool. She made a vow to only steal from those who could afford to lose what she took... or other criminals.

After a stint in jail, Cordelia signed up with White Hats, Inc., putting her knowledge of how to break into buildings to her benefit as a “security consultant.”

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes you a need a character everyone knows, even if they're meeting them for the first time.

Designed and Illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, Super Powered by M&M!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...egends-Panther

Keeper of Secrets

Tall and Scary!

The albino giant known as Mordechai Graves is a man only whispered about in the streets of New York City. There are many rumors as to where Mordechai comes from, but little is known about his actual past. It is unclear how many have fallen to the hands of Graves. No one has ever come forward to confirm that Graves is the murderer everyone claims him to be.
    Mordechai found employment with the Crime Czar, who made Graves the public face of his business enterprises. Calculating, emotionless, and highly intelligent, Graves enjoys operating in the light; where he can use his fearsome appearance to intimidate his business contacts.
    Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met them before.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...rdechai-Graves

Keeper of Secrets

The Living Planet

On the fringes of Known Space sits a world unlike any other. This planet is Xenos... and it’s alive! Xenos uses fragments of its body, now scattered across space, to control unwitting agents, driving them mad with a lust for power and conquest. And it's piecing itself back together, one tiny shard at a time.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-Legends-Xenos