Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

The Hell You Say!
    Few villains are as devoted and persistent as the infamous Lady Tartarus. Her three children killed during a fight in NYC between the Sentinals and the monstrous forces of Hecate, Lady Tartarus beseeched Hades to grant her power to avenge. Hades transformed her into one of his undead minions; a magically-powerful lich!

Since that day, Lady Tartarus has come back, again and again, to avenge herself upon the Sentinels.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...iate_id=193798

Space Bugs?! NOPE!
    Molokk (PL 13) is the last of the Imperial Breeders from the decimated Hive Worlds of Sekt. The now immortal Sekt secretly builds an empire for herself, consuming life and using it to spawn an army of Sekt warriors.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her.

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/2443...iate_id=193798

Did Someone Say Paradox?

Cord (PL 10) is a demigod, a universe-saver, a Ultra-class meta, a cyborg, and a world fighting championship master. She may be the most powerful being in the universe, but she does not, and cannot, exist for any great length of time. She’s not real, but para-real. She only comes into existence when entire alternate realities are at stake.
    Cord is the ultimate hero ... and the ultimate illusion. She is never alone, and exists only when she is needed. And then she fades away. Until next time.
    Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes you a need a character everyone knows, even if they're meeting them for the first time.
    Designed and Illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, Super Powered by M&M!

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/2462...d-Legends-Cord

OPA Belta

Hey, could I ask a favor?

I got the main Super powered Legends book through the recent Humble Bundle of MnM stuff. But I know a lot of these new SLP's came out after that book was written and weren't included. For the sake of Brevity could you tell us which SLP's aren't included in the core book?
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    Hey, could I ask a favor?

I got the main Super powered Legends book through the recent Humble Bundle of MnM stuff. But I know a lot of these new SLP's came out after that book was written and weren't included. For the sake of Brevity could you tell us which SLP's aren't included in the core book?
    I was in the same situation. As near as I can figure out, everything published prior to (and including) Super Powered Legends: Agartha (except for Hard Knocks) is in the book. Super Powered Legends: Agartha was released on October 27, 2017. Anything afterwards was not included.

Accursed, Adonis, Agartha: City of Monsters, Agent Chase, Anvil, Aphrodite, Apparition, Arctic FoXX, Ares, Asmodeus
    Baron K'Oz, Beat Down, Bloodskull
    Calculator and Centurion, CASTLE Team Alpha, Centuria, Challengers, Chipmonk, Chuck Mallard, Count Khabal, Count Orlok, Coyote, Crime Czar, Crimson Blade
    Daenara, Daywalker, Deathstalker, Decibel, Disaster Day!, Dragon Fist
    Eclipse, Eros
    Galatea, Game Hunter, Gan: Astral Knight, Ghostknight, Gold Lion, Grand Emperor, Gravel, Grendel
    Harrier, Hauptman Klaue,Headsman and Spellbinder, Hecate, Henchmen For Hire, Heracles, Horde, Hyper Kawaii 3,
    Impact, Inkosi, Jersey Devil, Jin Lung, Jobbers, Jordan Garner PI, Judgment, Jupiter
    Killjoy, Kite, Knightstar, Kraken
    Legend Finest, Lord d'Arc, Lord Orkus
    Magician, Mako Shark, Manes, Maverick, Mercury and Violet, Meta nation, Midnight Wolf, Mordechai Graves, Myrmidon and Vespa
    Najiba, Nanoverse Rebels, Nathaniel Night, Nekrotron,
    Omega, Onyx, Overlords 1, 3, and 4
    Pale Rider, Panther, Paradigm, Pendragon, Polarity, Princess Sthenia, Pteranodon,
    Raptor, Recluse, Rector Zhaar, Red Cap, Resplendent One, Ripper, Royalty of Agartha
    Sacred Lands, Scions of Asmodeus, Sea devil, Semiramis, Sentinels, Shepherd Academy, Sho Gan, Spartan, Superior and Troglodyte
    Talos, Triceratops, Typhon
    Vindicators: classes 1-3, Volt
    Warpspeed Warriors, Weisse Schaedel, White hats
    Xander Drake, Xenos
    Zeus

We Make Holes in Teeth!
    The Demolisher (PL 10) and his crew (PL 8), used to clean up the city after superhumans had their fights. But one day, the Demolisher found an alien artifact in the wreckage that gave him super strength, and he saw a different way to make money in his future ...

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes you a need a character everyone knows, even if they're meeting them for the first time.

Designed and Illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, Super Powered by M&M!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ds-Demolishers

A Setting of Powers, Heroes, And Villains!
    The Super Powered Sourcebook — a resource for dozens of heroes, villains, and organizations, all carefully crafted with with full stat blocks, backgrounds, and illustrations by writer/artist, Jacob E. Blackmon.

Take any one or two characters to spice up your own campaign world, or dive into the Super Powered Universe to play with a set of connected characters as complex and iconic as any comic book world.

From the battlefields of WWII, the lost continent of Atlantis, the lands of the gods themselves, or just the gleaming towers of New York City, the Super Powered Sourcebook provides you with ready-to-use options through a range of themes and power levels, allowing you to add elements from the unique to the archetypical to any M&M campaign!

When What You Need Is A Whole World!
    Super Powered by M&M.

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/2399...nds-Sourcebook

A HUGE compilation of art pieces from Jacob E. Blackmon out of the Super Powered Legends line of familiar M&M character write ups. Over 200 pages of four-color favorites!!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...gends-Art-Book

Flash Flood!
    Fluid (PL 10), has the ability to turn his body into moving water. An angry rival for Stacy Sanders' (Crimson Blade) affection, Fluid finds every opportunity to clash with her husband, Recluse!

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met them.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-Legends-Fluid