Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Keeper of Secrets

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Why should he not be happy. All he wants to do is give others what they want most in life. Is that so bad?

[insert wicked laughter]

Keeper of Secrets

THE 100TH SUPER POWERED LEGEND: It all adds up!

Despite her genius, as a scientist in the 1930s, Julia Hoskins was always dismissed by her male colleagues. In defiance, she created the greatest innovation of the century: an artificial man named the Promethean. He would eventually become one of the greatest heroes of World War II fighting alongside the Allies. However, the scientific leaders of the world disapproved and crushed Julia's reputation, leaving her no legitimate avenue for her work to continue.

Julia continued to work in secret as The Calculator (PL 8). If mankind rejected her ideas, then Julia would have to use her advancements to dominate humanity and force them to live in a world of scientific brilliance, dominated by her obedient robots! Though she is now in prison, The Calculator's most powerful minion, Centurion (PL 7+) remains her best asset, carrying out her plans, even as she remains a model prisoner.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...The-Calculator

Keeper of Secrets

I want to thank everyone for helping make it to 100 Super Powered Legends products. Thanks to Owen KC Stephens for encouraging me to start them. Thanks to Lj Stephens for making them look so beautiful! Thanks to Steve Kenson for making the Mutants & Masterminds game!

And thanks to the FANS for buying the heroes and villains of the Legendary universe!

Here is to the next 100! Oh yes... I have at least that many more planned for the future!

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Duck View Post
    Here is to the next 100! Oh yes... I have at least that many more planned for the future!
    Considering you're cribbing from 70+ years of stuff, you'd better!
    Mary Martin, vlogger and unwitting Grue sleeper agent

Keeper of Secrets

Wielder of the Astral Mace

Onyxe is an oread princess from the mountainous world of Slaat. Cast aside by her family in favor of her younger -- and beautiful -- sibling, Onyxe attempted to kill her sister during a violent outburst and was thus exiled. Years later, Onyxe returned armed with Zund’r the Astral Mace, and killed her parents, taking their place as ruler of Slaat.

When not ruling her world with a tyrannical fist of stone, Onyxe heeds the beck and call of her master, Typhon.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-Legends-Onyxe

Keeper of Secrets

Peace ... at What Cost?

While the Isik Dynasty of the Inphinites hold themselves up as gods within their realm, they rule over their servitor races not as tyrants, but as benevolent deities. This stems from the powers of the Resplendent One who removes the free will of her followers to impose goodness and kindness.

The Resplendent One seeks to remove all traces of evil from the galaxy. Her fanatical cultists convert others to her will or destroy any who refuse her blessings.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/212693...esplendent-One

Keeper of Secrets

Over 100 PDF products... over 160 characters! :shock:

The Super Powered Legends Source Book will combine all of these products into ONE volume for your enjoyment. Coming soon to Kickstarter!

Keeper of Secrets

I'm on board when it arrives; a lot of the characters looked fun, but I just hate microtransactions. Be happy to throw some money at a KS.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    I'm on board when it arrives; a lot of the characters looked fun, but I just hate microtransactions. Be happy to throw some money at a KS.
    I will keep you and everyone else appraised when the Kickstarter becomes available.

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Super Powered Legends
    So I don't have to continue to repeat myself in different messages:
    The layout artist and editor of Rogue Genius Games has recently been suffering from medical issues causing her dizziness and nausea on a regular basis. I understand that this has interfered with the regular release schedule of SPL products; but please bear with us.
    In the meantime, I am working hard to put together new heroes and villains for future products in addition to the upcoming Super Powered Legends Sourcebook. Rogue Genius Games will be compiling the first 100 SPL products into a single product! This project will be going to Kickstarter in September.
    Depending on how well the KS does, we may be including more than just the collected heroes and villains. Planned stretch goals include expanding on world information, alien races, more about Atlantis and the Sacred Lands, a timeline, and hopefully much, much more!
    Thank you all for your continued patience.