Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Keeper of Secrets

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Huh. Daywalker is one of the very few you've done where I don't recognize the inspiration.

And as I've mentioned, eagerly awaiting the combined book; a lot of the ones you've done look clever (I particularly like Kraken) but I just can't handle a million separate PDFs. Same reason I waited for the combined books for GR Power Profiles and Gadget Guides books.

So you've pretty much got some of my money as soon as that one goes up for KS.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Huh. Daywalker is one of the very few you've done where I don't recognize the inspiration.

And as I've mentioned, eagerly awaiting the combined book; a lot of the ones you've done look clever (I particularly like Kraken) but I just can't handle a million separate PDFs. Same reason I waited for the combined books for GR Power Profiles and Gadget Guides books.

So you've pretty much got some of my money as soon as that one goes up for KS.
    Morbius the Living Vampire.
    - Andrew <:-{}

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Quistar View Post
    Morbius the Living Vampire.
    Ah. I'd forgotten Morbius' backhistory.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Ah. I'd forgotten Morbius' backhistory.
    You could be me and only know him from cartoons. None of which match "bitten by a vampire".

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
    You could be me and only know him from cartoons. None of which match "bitten by a vampire".
    Pretty sure that's true of the comics version as well.

Keeper of Secrets

Using Hero Tech for Crime!

When superhuman beings began to appear in massive numbers Arnold Vex knew that to compete in this new age, one needed an edge. He and his crew stole advanced technology from the Sentinels' headquarters and used the technology for criminal activities.

Naming himself after the prehistoric flying dinosaur, Arnold began a new criminal career as “Pteranodon.” (PL 10)

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...nds-Pteranodon

Keeper of Secrets

Volt (PL 10), a synthetic human decommissioned just after WWII, was rediscovered by Kraken, when the tentacled villain was in search of a new hidden laboratory. Kraken reactivated Volt and convinced him to join his new Crime Cartel.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...d-Legends-Volt