Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Keeper of Secrets

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

The first financial and social stretch goals have been hit; adding a timeline to the Sourcebook and providing a FREE PDF to all supporters who have pledged $20 or more.

As of this posting, we are just under $60 away from hitting our next stretch goal.

Keeper of Secrets

Ancient Rulers of the City of Monsters

Hidden within a dimensional fold is Agartha, the home of the Miscreations: a race of humanoids descended from Cro-Magnon and altered by the mutagenic Lunarian Blue substance created by the Ancient Thirteen. The current dynasty of royals has had to deal with reintroducing their city-state to the world at large.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

Get This Free!

By backing the Super Powered Legends Sourcebook Kickstarter at the $20 or higher level. It was unlocked as a stretch goal!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...lty-of-Agartha

Inceptor

I see you are still releasing material for Super Powered Legends, even with the Kickstarter going on. That is awesome!

As I am a Kickstarter supporter, I am curious at what point will the new releases not be included in the "Big book of SPL", just so I am not duplicating my purchases.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Prophesteve View Post
    I see you are still releasing material for Super Powered Legends, even with the Kickstarter going on. That is awesome!

As I am a Kickstarter supporter, I am curious at what point will the new releases not be included in the "Big book of SPL", just so I am not duplicating my purchases.
    Once the Kickstarter has ended (which is in one week), all the PDFs up to that moment will be included in the Sourcebook.

Any PDFs released after the end of the Kickstater campaign will be compiled into a potential future Sourcebook Volume 2.

Keeper of Secrets

Still on the fence about pledging to the Super Powered Legends Sourcebook Kickstarter? Check out the sample PDF for chapter 1. It features a section of the SPL Timeline, as well as several pieces of art. Two of the pieces are still works-in progress to be finished with the completion of the sourcebook.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...egends-Preview

If you like what you see, please help support the SPL Sourcebook Kickstarter. Even if you only pledge $1, it goes a long way to supporting the arts.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...book-for-mandm

Keeper of Secrets

The Super Powered Legends Kickstarter is in its final days. As an enticement to anyone on the fence in our last hours, we have added a new social stretch goal.
    When 200 total people have pledged to the Kickstarter campaign, all supporters of $20 or more will receive a free PDF copy of Super Powered Legends Adventure: Disaster Day!

Keeper of Secrets

And the Kickstarter is done! Thank you all so much.
    There is now going to be a ton of activity on this end as I and Rogue Genius Games work on getting everyone's bonus PDFs ready. And then I will be getting started on all of the new material for the Sourcebook we unlocked during the campaign.
    Again, thank you! This Kickstarter exceeded expectations in every way.

Inceptor

Glad to see all the Earth Nations were unlocked. Hope to see the Faez and Khor expanded on in other books.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf23 View Post
    Glad to see all the Earth Nations were unlocked. Hope to see the Faez and Khor expanded on in other books.
    Indeed. Although we did not unlock them in the Kickstarter, I fully intend to get to them in the future.

Keeper of Secrets

A Professional Villain

As a young girl on the streets, life was hard for Bebe. She found work where she could, and learned how to fight for money.

Through a series of events, Bebe became a factor for Hecate, gaining the ability to absorb the physical properties of any material she touched, and extending her powers through weapons. Bebe soon gained fame as a “professional villain,” teaming up with other villains; including the Overlords.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ds-Hard-Knocks