Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Duck View Post
    But if you have any specific questions of the setting, please feel free to ask.
    First off, thanks for the reply, as for specific questions, I'll wait a bit as some of your future releases may either answer any I currently have, or bring up a few I may want to ask. I will say that overall, these have a "fun" feel to them, and I'm enjoying what I've read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sumnerd View Post
    First off, thanks for the reply, as for specific questions, I'll wait a bit as some of your future releases may either answer any I currently have, or bring up a few I may want to ask. I will say that overall, these have a "fun" feel to them, and I'm enjoying what I've read so far.
    Thanks. I am glad you are enjoying them.

I am Spartan

Sometimes what your campaign needs is a hero of legend, who everyone recognizes, even though they've never met him before.

Spartan (PL 10) is a carousing playboy by day and an armor suit-clad hero by night. Fueled by genius, curiosity, and the occasional recreational pharmaceutical, he makes no apologies for his public identity, nor his quest to squash those who would misuse the technology stolen from his family.

Designed and illustrated by Jacob E. Blackmon.

Super Powered by M&M!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/151205/Super-Powered-Legends-Spartan

“Grendel CRUSH!!”

Sometimes what your campaign needs is a hero of legend, who everyone recognizes, even though they’ve never met her before.

Grendel (PL 11) is a radiated monster, the unstoppable and rage-filled alter-ego of physicist Dell Greyson. Irradiated during a space mission (as a result of the meddling Doctor Seymour Stevenson, who has since become the genius villain the Superior), Greyson struggles to find a way to control the monster within. Grendel has helped to save the world, but is also a target of unending efforts by a special military team to capture him!

Designed and illustrated by Jacob E. Blackmon.

Super Powered by M&M!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...egends-Grendel

For M&M, the Super Powered Legends line continues with The Sentinels! The Sentinels Agenda is a program overseen by CASTLE (the "Committee of Advanced Strategy, Technology, and Law Enforcement") to bring together extraordinary individuals to deal with impossible problems. It's had a revolving membership over the years, but began with a core of two CASTLE agents, Knight Ranger (a PL 9 expert archer), and Red Widow (a PL 9 covert agent), both presented in this volume. Designed and illustrated by Jacob E. Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M!

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/151847/Super-Powered-Legends-The-Sentinels

Wow! It's only been up a few hours, but Super Powered Legends: The Sentinels has already become the #1 selling 'Super Powered by M&M' product on DriveThruRPG.

Thank you all!

Protomolecule Host

Now that we have most of the Sentinels releases, what else can we look forward to in the coming weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophesteve View Post
    Now that we have most of the Sentinels releases, what else can we look forward to in the coming weeks?
    I've done a TON of hero builds. I am hoping to get more villains released. Speaking of which...

"I SHALL save humanity. Even if it kills them!"

A machine entity determined to defeat Spartan (and by extension, the Sentinels), the PL 11 Nekrotron evolved from a computer virus brought to life through mystic Lemurian super-science. First created by the villainous Grand Emperor in an effort to destroy Spartan's technologic advantage, Nekrotron has long since outgrown his original programming and form. When one body is defeated, he simply uses a back-up program to create a new body, making him one of the most persistent foes in existence.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, and Super-Powered by M&M!

Check out Super Powered Legends: Nekrotron here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ends-Nekrotron

I'll be picking this, and a few other items, up on Wednesday.