Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,238 of 2238

Thread: J-Mart: New Stuff! - Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima

Keeper of Secrets betterwatchit's Avatar

Re: J-Mart: How about that?...10 Years of J-Mart...

Keep it up, Thorp!

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by betterwatchit View Post
    Keep it up, Thorp!
    Thanks! I have every intention of it. I can't keep making Kreuz carry the banner for us old timers here alone.

I'm going to have to start stocking the shelves here again. I've been doing all my work over at Echoes of the Multiverse but I'm going to have to spend some time cleaning up this store and getting it back in shape. I'm working on an updated posting format that I'd like to port here, plus I've posted several builds there that I should post here for completeness sake.
    The Thorpacolypse
    Member of the Guild of Calamitous Intent since 2005
    Co-Chair of the Council of 13
    "Hate you can trust"

Keeper of Secrets

Re: J-Mart: Bolphunga the Unrelenting, Goliath, Superboy (Jon Kent), Krypto

Quote Originally Posted by Thine Mo View Post
    Here's to that! Probably don't remember, but you, or specifically your old Horsemen thread ( http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewt...aeb1b&start=45) got me into this community and into M&M in general. My current plan is to make my own build thread, with a focus on crossover concepts and what-ifs, as soon as my post count gets up a bit. I'm a big fan, and I look forward to your work wherever you may post it.
    Wow...I had forgotten about that one. I'm glad it helped get you into the game. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying until something actually changes, but MnM is my favorite RPG system and I'm going to continue to hype it as long as I can and keep trying to bring people in. It took my a while to get my FTF group to try it in amongst our D&D and Star Wars games, but now they're hooked and they want to take it monthly and maybe bump D&D. My time as a Kenson apostle is paying off!
    The Thorpacolypse
    "Hate you can trust"

Hierophant

Wow, ten years! For some reason, I thought your thread had always pre-dated mine. Though yours went way ahead of mine in posts since you used to have a ton of contributors and I left the ATT for a few months in the middle there. You always felt like more of an "elder statesman" to me, but my thread actually started in Dec. 2006.
    Jabroniville at Hotmail dot com
    http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/index.php

Inceptor

Re: J-Mart: Bolphunga the Unrelenting, Goliath, Superboy (Jon Kent), Krypto

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpacolypse View Post
    Well, how about that? The J-Mart has been open for 10 years as of today. I knew it was around this time, but I didn't quite remember that it was today that the first store opened back in 2007.

Given that I just realized it earlier today, and I to work, then go coach basketball (badly) and then play the latest Star Wars RPG with my FTF group (and we survived an attack from a Sith, which is a miracle of great rolling and a well-timed tactical retreat), I just now had time to acknowledge it. I should probably do something to celebrate, but that may have to wait until next weekend when the Mrs. Thorpocalypse is gone and I have some time to work up some stuff.

I will take the time to thank everyone for hanging out with me for all this time, commenting on my builds and leaving some great comedic posts. I hope we can keep having fun for another 10 years and most of all, thanks for shopping J-Mart!
    Wow you started just before I started my original Buffy thread and you were going strong all this time? Amazing.

Keeper of Secrets

Heihachi Mishima

The J-Mart staff felt this store had been vacant for too long, so we're going to start stocking the shelves with new (and updated) merchandise! We're working on Fighting Game related builds right now and it felt like the time to drop some BOSS LEVEL SPECIALS starting with this new item for our brand new Tekken line!

They say dying won't cure stupidity, so you're better off trying to fix your pathetic life instead of perishing here! - Heihachi Mishima

HEIHACHI MISHIMA
    PL11

OPL: 11; DPL: 11; HP: 1
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 200
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Grey
    Race: Human
    Identity: Public
    Alignment: Villain
    Occupation: CEO Mishima Zaibatsu; Head of Tekken Force; Warrior
    Base of Operations: Tokyo, Japan
    Team Affiliations: Mishima Zaibatsu; Tekken Force

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 14, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 6, PRESENCE 6

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+8), Athletics 10 (+15), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+17), Deception 7 (+13), Expertise [Business] 9 (+13), Expertise [Demonolgy] 6 (+10), Expertise [Martial Arts] 8 (+12), Insight 7 (+13) [Combat Clarity], Intimidation 7 (+13), Investigation 5 (+9) [Well-Informed], Perception 4 (+10), Persuasion (+6), Stealth (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (6) (Status, Wealth, Resources 6 – Head of the Mishima Zaibatsu), Close Attack (1), Combat Clarity* (1), Damaging Escape*, Defensive Roll (2), Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Favored Foe (Devil Gene Carriers), Favored Foe (Martial Artists), Fearless, Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1), Power Attack (3) (Demon Scissors, Flash Punch Combo, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (2), Well-Informed

POWERS:
    Still Spry: Feature 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
    Mishima Style Karate: 5 pt Array; 6 pts
    Flash Punch Combo/Electric Wind God Fist: Multiattack Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning/Electric], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 5 pts
    Demon Scissors: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Distracting); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
    NONE

OFFENSE:
    Initiative +9
    Close Attack +15 [Demon Scissors +7, Critical 18-20; Electric Wind God Fist/Flash Punch Combo +7, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]
    Unarmed +17 [Unarmed +5, Critical 19-20]
    Ranged Attack +7

DEFENSES:
    Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
    Toughness +8 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
    Enemy: Due to his actions, he had made enemies out of son, Kazuya and his grandson, Jin.
    Motivation: Heihaci desires power in all its forms and seeks to drive out the weakness in those who he sees greatness in.
    Relationships: He does love his wife, Kazumi and cares for his bear, Kuma Jr. as he did Kuma's father.
    Rivalry: He has a long rivalry with his adopted sons, Lee Chaolan and Lars Alexandersson.

Abilities 102 + Skills 34 (68 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 7 + Defenses 15 = 187 / 187

Build Comments: I can't believe it, but I don't think there were ever any Tekken builds on the old ATT and here at Ronin Army. I figured I should rectify that while I'm working on Fighting Game builds. Here is the main antagonist of the Tekken series for most of it's run, Heihachi Mishima. The story of the Mishima Clan's conflict has been the driving force for the series, but after the events of Tekken 7, I see that coming to an end soon. But Heihachi has been one of the best characters in the fighting game genre for years. He's arrogant, powerful and sometimes pretty evil, but he shows enough humanity at times, especially in this last game, for you to continue to stay engaged with him and his story.

Secret Origins: Heihachi is better known as the only son of Jinpachi Mishima, a famous martial artist who founded the Mishima Zaibatsu company. Decades before the events of the original Tekken, Heihachi used to have a happy life following his father's foot-steps. He later meets Kazumi Hachijo, who is much younger than him and sent by her family to train in Jinpachi's dojo, with Heihachi as her friendly rival. Eventually, Heihachi and Kazumi become close and get married, and Kazumi gives birth to their son, Kazuya. A few years later, when Kazuya was five years old, Kazumi suddenly becomes ill, leaving Heihachi to nurse her. Thankfully, Kazumi recovers quickly, but her personality changes considerably. One evening during Heihachi's training, Kazumi attempts to kill Heihachi in cold blood and reveals that the reason she married him. Her clan foresaw his attempt at world domination in the future and she was sent to assassinate him before that future comes to pass. However, Heihachi overpowers and, realizing the woman he loved is gone, regretfully kills her. In the same year, Heihachi overthrows his father for control of the Mishima Zaibatsu. He wished to go against his father's wishes and utitilize the company as a military power and manufacture weapons for the highest bidder. When Jinpachi attempted a coup d'état to reclaim the Mishima Zaibatsu, Heihachi quickly captures and imprisons him below the Mishima compound Hon-Maru and left him to starve to death.

Later, in an attempt to eliminate his son's "weakness", he revealed to his five-year-old son Kazuya that he killed Kazumi in cold blood, unleashing Kazuya's anger towards Heihachi. As Kazuya is too weak to fight his father, Heihachi knocked Kazuya out and tossed him down a deep ravine. According to Heihachi, if Kazuya was truly his son, he would be able to survive the fall and climb back up. In actuality, Heihachi used this means to confirm if Kazuya has the Devil Gene or not. To further motivate Kazuya, Heihachi adopted Chinese orphan Lee and raised him as a rival to his biological son.

The Story so Far: After Kazuya travels abroad and becomes an undefeated champion, the 52-year-old Heihachi announces the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Kazuya wins the tournament, tosses Heihachi off the same cliff and assumes control of the Zaibatsu. Heihachi survives the fall, meditates and trains extensively, then returns two years later in the second tournament to defeat his son. After Defeating Kazuya, Heihachi tosses Kazuya's body into a volcano, effectively killing him.

After assuming control of the Mishima Zaibatsu once more, Heihachi formed the Tekken Force, an elite army whose actions would ultimately lead to world peace. Fifteen years later, during a Tekken Force expedition at an Aztec Temple in Mexico, the Tekken Force was obliterated by a mysterious being called "Ogre". Realizing that Ogre had immortal blood, Heihachi sought its blood in order to create an "ultimate life form". Around this time, he met a teenager named Jin Kazama, who claimed to be his grandson and begged Heihachi to train him so he could take revenge against Ogre for murdering his mother Jun. Heihachi agreed, and four years later, announced the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 to lure Ogre out. After Jin defeated Ogre, Heihachi betrayed and attempted to kill him. However, Jin transformed to Devil and knocked Heihachi out.

Afterwards, Heihachi collected the remains of Ogre and attempted to combine his and Ogre's DNA, but discovered that he would need the Devil Gene possessed by his son and grandson as a catalyst. Unable to find Jin, Heihachi learned Kazuya had been resurrected by G Corporation. To lure both to him, Heihachi held the fourth King of Iron Fist Tournament two years later with his company's ownership as the grand prize. After the Tekken Force captured Jin upon arrival, Heihachi is eventually defeated by Kazuya in the finals, and took him to Hon-Maru. However, the two would later be defeated by Jin, who escaped after sparing Heihachi's life.

Immediately after Jin's departure, an army of G Corporation Jack-4s invaded Hon-Maru. Heihachi was seemingly killed in the attack, but in reality was blown a great distance away after the Jacks detonated. It is revealed in Tekken 6 that he was unconscious for the duration of the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament. Upon his recovery, he discovered that Jin had taken control of the Mishima Zaibatsu in his absence, and so he entered the sixth King of Iron Fist Tournament to take back the Zaibatsu. He appears as an enemy in the Scenario Campaign, the story mode in the console version of Tekken 6 whose main character is Lars Alexandersson, Heihachi's illegitimate son. Heihachi apparently forgot about Lars, as he was quite surprised when Lars recalled his past. Heihachi tries to make an alliance with Lars, who refuses and tries to shoot Heihachi, but is unsuccessful. Lars leaves, telling Heihachi that he will be the "last person" Heihachi ever meets.

Heihachi returns following Jin's disappearance after his battle with Azazel. Heihachi single-handedly retakes the Mishima Zaibatsu and announces a seventh tournament to lure Kazuya out. At the same time, he is confronted by Akuma, whose life was once saved by Heihachi's deceased wife, Kazumi, and who promised to kill both Heihachi and Kazuya for her in return. Heihachi clashes with Akuma and loses, but survives. In order to save the Zaibatsu's image, Heihachi captures footage of Kazuya's battle with Akuma in his Devil form; Kazuya loses but also survives. Deciding to face his son one on one, Heihachi allows a reporter to interview him about his past; Heihachi reveals that he was once happily married to Kazumi Hachijo, who had secretly been sent by her family to get close to Heihachi and kill him, having foreseen his future actions. Heihachi killed Kazumi in self-defence, and then threw Kazuya off the cliff to kill him in case he had inherited the Devil Gene from Kazumi; Kazuya's survival confirmed his worst fears. Heihachi then confronts Kazuya at the site of a volcano and the two clash.

Characterization: A ruthless man, Heihachi is a great fighter and leader who can be considered one of the most dangerous men in the world.
    The Thorpacolypse
    "Hate you can trust"

Keeper of Secrets

Re: 1 - Superman

Like I noted in the previous post, I felt the need to come back and clean up the old store. I've changed my posting format and I'm experimenting with some house rules for Power Attack being ranked and some other things so I thought I would do like I normally do and start with Superman.

Another thing I'm feeling better about is my overall power levels. For the builds here for my Earth-0 setting, they'll be a little higher in PL overall than the Earth-217 setting builds that I'm working on at my Echoes of the Multiverse thread. There will be some overlap, of course, so as I get more posts up on the other thread, I'll update or add builds here, too, as I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpacolypse View Post

It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then... he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him. -- Batman

SUPERMAN (KAL-EL)
    PL15

OPL: 15; DPL: 15; HP: 1
    Height: 6-4
    Weight: 225
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black
    Race: Kryptonian
    Identity: Secret
    Alignment: Hero
    Base of Operations: Metropolis, USA
    Team Affiliations: Justice League; JLAXI; Legion of Super Heroes (Honorary)

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Athletics (+19), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+11), Deception (+5), Expertise [Farmer] 1 (+5), Expertise [Journalism] 5 (+9), Insight (+5), Intimidation (+5), Investigation 1 (+5), Perception 5 (+10), Persuasion 8 (+13) [Connected], Stealth (+2), Technology 3 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner's Luck, Benefit (1) (Status – He’s Superman), Connected, Diehard, Equipment (6), Extraordinary Effort, Great Endurance, Inspire (3), Interpose, Languages (3) (Kryptonian, Farsi, Japanese, 7 others, Base: English), Leadership, Luck (Edit Scene) (1), Luck (Improved Roll) (1), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5), Ultimate Effort (2) (Ultimate Strength Check, Ultimate Toughness Check)

POWERS:
    More Powerful Than a Locomotive: Enhanced Strength 5 (400,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting), Feature 1 (Extraordinary Effect for +2 ranks of strength); 6 pts
    Invulnerability: Impervious Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 13, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds; Extra: Persistent, Flaw: Limited [Requires exposure to yellow sunlight]); 37 pts
    Faster Than a Speeding Bullet: 31 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
    Able to Leap Tall Buildings: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr; Extra: Dynamic); 31 pts
    Super Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Quickness 8, Enhanced Advantages 5 (Improved Initiative 5), (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
    Space Travel: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]); 1 pt

Powers Far Beyond Those of Mortal Men: 32 pt Array; 35 pts
    Heat Vision: Ranged Heat Energy Damage 15 (Extra: Accurate 2); 32 pts
    Freezing Breath: Cone Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Ice; Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Hindered, 2nd: Immobilized, 3rd: Paralyzed; Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone]); 1 pt
    Super-Breath: Cone Area Move Object 12 (Air; Extra: Cone Area x2 [120 ft cone], Flaw: Range [Close], Limited Direction [towards or away]); 1 pt
    Super Senses: Senses 21 (Normal Hearing [Acute, Extended 4, Penetrates Concealment, Flaw: Cannot see through lead], Normal Vision [Extended 4], Infravision [Extended], Microscopic Vision 4 [Atomic], Ultra-Hearing [Extended]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
    (30 pts)
    Kryptonian Battle Armor: Protection 2, Feature 1 (Quick Change); 3 pts
    Headquarters: (26 pts)
    Fortress of Solitude: Size – H, Tough – 20, Features - Communications, Computer, Concealed 3 [+20 DC], Defense System, Hangar, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel [Kelex and Robots], Power System, Security System); 26 pts

OFFENSE:
    Initiative +2 (+22 with Super Speed)
    Close Attack +8
    Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +19]
    Ranged Attack +7
    Heat Vision +11 [Heat Vision +15]
    Special Attack [Super Breath Move Object +12, Cone Area; Freeze Breath Affliction +10, Cone Area]

DEFENSES:
    Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
    Toughness +19 (+9 Impervious, Ultimate Effort), Fortitude +15, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
    Power Loss: Superman loses his powers and his Str and Sta are reduced to 3 under a red sun, like that of Krypton, and other effects draining or interfering with the energies of the yellow sun can deprive him of his powers.
    Relationships: Superman’s closest relationship is with his wife, Lois Lane and his son, Jon. Other important people in his life include his mother and father, Martha and Jonathan Kent, his cousin, Supergirl, his clone Kon-El, and friends and co-workers Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, and Catherine “Cat” Grant. In the superhero community he is close to Batman, Wonder Woman, Captain America and Thor. And of course, his loyal dog, Krypto..
    Responsibility: Superman feels a strong sense of responsibility to use his powers for the benefit of all.
    Secret Identity: Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for the Daily Planet.
    Vulnerable: Kryptonians are as vulnerable to magic as anyone else. They lose their ranks of Protection and their Toughness is not Impervious against magical attacks.
    Weakness: Kryptonite...Its radiation saps the Strength and powers of Kryptonians, leaving them impaired, disabled, and eventually debilitated in terms of Strength and power effects. Long-term exposure (usually a matter of minutes, less for a large enough amount) imposes the dying condition and may lead to death.

Abilities 120 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 113 + Defenses 15 = 289 / 289

Build Comments: You all know my philosophy. To quote:

For some reason, it always starts with Superman. – Alexander Luthor.
    The Thorpacolypse
    "Hate you can trust"

Keeper of Secrets

960 - Kazuya Mishima

We're continuing with our Tekken line with this new item for Aisle 8!

Pititful... - Kazuya Mishima

KAZUYA MISHIMA
    PL12

OPL: 12; DPL: 12; HP: 2
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 175
    Eyes: Black (Red)
    Hair: Black
    Race: Human
    Identity: Public
    Alignment: Villain
    Base of Operations: Tokyo, Japan
    Team Affiliations: G Corporation

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3 [5], STAMINA 4 [5], AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 14 [15], INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 3 [4]

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+11), Athletics 7 (+10/+12), Deception 6 (+9/+10), Expertise [Business] 7 (+10), Expertise [Demonology] 7 (+10), Insight 3 (+7), Intimidation 4 (+7/+12), Investigation 4 (+7), Perception 5 (+9), Persuasion (+3/+4), Stealth (+6), Technology 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (5) (Status, Wealth, Resources 5 – Head of G Corporation), Close Attack (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Mishima Clan), Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Japanese), Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Martial Strike* (1), Power Attack (3) (Demon Scissors, Flash Punch Combo, Unarmed), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
    Mishima Style Karate: 5 pt Array; 6 pts
    Flash Punch Combo/Electric Wind God Fist: Multiattack Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning/Electric], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 5 pts
    Demon Scissors: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Distracting); 1 pt

Devil Kazuya Form: 30 pts Traits, Flaw: Activation (Move Action); 29 pts
    [i]Devil Gene Enhancements: Enhanced Fighting 1, Enhanced Strength 2, Enhanced Presence 1, Enhanced Stamina 1, Enhanced Fortitude 1, Enhanced Will 2, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Startle), Enhanced Skills 2 (Intimidation 4 ranks), Enhanced Dodge 1, Enhanced Parry 1; 18 pts
    Wings: Flight 2 (8 mph/120 ft pr; Flaw: Winged); 2 pts
    Hellfire Blast: Ranged Fire Damage 7 (Extra: Accurate 4, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Distracting); 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
    NONE

OFFENSE:
    Initiative +10
    Close Attack +16 (+17 in Devil Kazuya Form) [Unarmed +3, Critical 19-20; Martial Strike Unarmed +4, Critical 19-20; Demon Scissors +5, Critical 18-20; Electric Wind God Fist/Flash Punch Combo +5, Critical 18-20, Multiattack; Devil Kazuya Unarmed +5; Martial Strike Unarmed +6, Critical 19-20; Demon Scissors +7, Critical 18-20; Electric Wind God Fist/Flash Punch Combo +7, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]
    Ranged Attack +5
    Devil Laser Blast +13 [Demon Laser Blast +7]

DEFENSES:
    Dodge +14 (+15 in Devil Kazuya Form) [DC24/25] Parry +14 (+16 in Devil Kazuya Form) [DC24/26]
    Toughness +6 (+4 without Defensive Roll, +7 in Devil Kazuya Form, +5 without Defensive Roll in Devil Kazuya Form), Fortitude +7 (+9 in Devil Kazuya Form), Will +7 (+9 in Devil Kazuya Form)

COMPLICATIONS:
    Daddy Issues: Kazuya has a vendetta against his father, Heihachi.
    Enemy: In addition to his issues with his father, his son, Jin, desires to destroy him to rid the world of the Devil Gene.
    Motivation: Having given his soul to the Devil Gene, his goals are world conquest and destruction.

Abilities 84 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 35 + Defenses 14 = 181 / 181

Build Comments: Kazuya was the main protagonist in the first Tekken but over time he’s become both a heroic and villainous figure, in juxtaposition to his father Heihachi, which is a twist that I liked. As a build, he's really more PL11.5 in his devil form than PL12 so he's a touch below Akuma, who he fought to a draw in Tekken 7 and a notch above his father, who he usually fights to a draw or barely loses. I may scale him back a bit, but I like him having the edge on Heihachi, at least when he's in his final form.

Secret Origins: Kazuya is the son of Kazumi and Heihachi Mishima, the long-time CEO of a powerful worldwide conglomerate called the Mishima Zaibatsu, and grandson of Jinpachi Mishima. He has a foster brother, Lee Chaolan, who was adopted by Heihachi, and also a half-brother, Lars Alexandersson, Heihachi's illegitimate son. Most importantly, Kazuya is the father of Jin Kazama through a relationship with Jun Kazama.

When Kazuya was five years old, Kazuya found out his mother died at the hands of his father and attempted to get revenge against him. Unfortunately, Kazuya was defeated immediately and thrown off a cliff by his father, who claimed that his son was weak. If Kazuya was to be his father's successor to the Mishima Zaibatsu throne, he was to not only survive the fall, but climb back up the rocky cliff as well. Kazuya nearly died from the ordeal, but his survival was assured through a raising of a malevolent energy called the "Devil Gene", this malevolent energy was a gift since Kazuya was born with Kazumi's blood, the source of the Devil Gene itself originating from her blood clan Hachijo, and gave him enough power to take his revenge on his father.

The Story so Far: In the years prior to the events of the original King of Iron Fist Tournament, Kazuya entered martial arts tournaments all over the world, becoming an undefeated champion (only Paul Phoenix ever managed a draw with him). Twenty one years since Kazuya was thrown off the cliff, he entered The King of Iron Fist Tournament to take the opportunity for vengeance. He is able to overcome all opponents and eventually manages to get to the final round, where he battles Heihachi. Apathetic towards the tournament's proposed one billion dollar prize and fueled by his hatred for his father, Kazuya wins and drops Heihachi's unconscious body from the same cliff he had been thrown from as a child.

Two years afterward, Kazuya has usurped the Mishima Zaibatsu and under his leadership, engaged in many illegal activities such as assassination, extortion, arms dealing and the smuggling of protected species. Kazuya then decided to announce a second King of Iron Fist Tournament. However, he was shocked when he saw Heihachi, having survived both his battle with Kazuya and the subsequent fall, entering the tournament. This time, Heihachi manages to reclaim the Mishima Zaibatsu by defeating his son. Afterwards, Heihachi throws Kazuya into the mouth of an erupting volcano, supposedly killing him.

Before his defeat at the hands of Heihachi, Kazuya became intimate with Jun Kazama, who then became pregnant. When Kazuya was thrown into the volcano, parts of Devil left him and attempted to possess Jun's unborn child. Though she defeated him, he was eventually able to possess the child, now fifteen year old Jin Kazama after Jun had gone missing.

Kazuya returns twenty one years after the last tournament. He was revived by G Corporation, a rival genetics company of the Mishima Zaibatsu, a few days after his supposed death. Kazuya allowed the company to perform various experiments on him in order to learn the true nature of the Devil Gene within his body, but an attack on the research facility by the Tekken Force (sent by Heihachi to retrieve Kazuya's remains for the Devil Gene) impeded further success. Kazuya fights off the Tekken Force, and vows to get his revenge on Heihachi in the recently announced King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, and at the same time, extract the half of his Devil Gene stored in the body of his son, Jin Kazama. Kazuya makes it to the finals and battles Heihachi, and wins. Heihachi led Kazuya to Hon-Maru, a Mishima compound where Jin is being held captive (he was captured by the Tekken Forces on his way to fight Kazuya in the seventh stage). Kazuya, influenced by Devil, knocks Heihachi out of the room with his psychic powers and subconsciously taunts Jin in order to wake him up. However, the plan backfires, and an enraged Jin defeats both Kazuya and Heihachi in battle, but spares their lives after seeing a vision of his mother, after which he takes flight.

Moments after Jin's departure from Hon-Maru, Kazuya and Heihachi are assaulted by a squadron of Jack-4s sent to assassinate them by G Corporation (no longer needing him, they betrayed Kazuya) and for the Tekken Force's raid on G Corporation's laboratories. For a while Kazuya and Heihachi fought off the Jacks together, as father and son. However, he knew that they will eventually get overpowered, so he throws Heihachi in the direction of the Jacks to act as a lure. He jumps out of Hon-Maru, turns into Devil and leaves, letting Heihachi die (although Heihachi survives). Vowing to get revenge on G Corporation for their treachery, Kazuya enters the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

Despite not winning the fifth tournament, Kazuya discovers the division of G Corporation that tried to kill him, and brutally kills them all in revenge, becoming the head of the company from the shadows he turns it into a military company and is using it as the only powerful opposition to the Mishima Zaibatsu, led by Jin, who has begun world conquest and declared war on several nations. By this time, the world's population sees G Corporation as its only saviour though Kazuya's real purpose is to kill Jin and take over the world himself, and Kazuya uses the company's influence to his advantage: to stop Jin from taking over his plans for world domination, Kazuya places a bounty on Jin's head for whomever could manage to capture him alive and decides to enter the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 (announced by Jin) to settle the score once and for all with his son.

When Heihachi reclaimed the Mishima Zaibatsu and announced the tournament since Jin's disappearance, Kazuya sends the army of Jack-6 to assassinate Heihachi. Unfortunately, he soon learned that his late-mother, Kazumi attempted to kill him and Heihachi, and had Akuma from Capcom's Street Fighter franchise to do her work, should she failed when she was killed by Heihachi, much to Kazuya's disbelief and consider her assassination attempt as absurd. Thus, Kazuya must eliminate Akuma as well, with his own hand besides Heihachi, knowing that sending his G Corp army will have Akuma easily beats them. During his fight against Akuma at a branch of G Corp Tower, with no one else around but him and Akuma, Kazuya's devil form has been exposed across worldwide, lives by Heihachi, who later blasts Doctor Abel's orbiting death ray on the G Corp Tower, but Kazuya survived the blast and destroys the death ray, to make sure the world remained forgetting Kazuya's true nature. In the final battle at a mouth of volcano, Kazuya finally kills Heihachi and throws into a pit of lava for good. Unfortunately, he re-encounters Akuma again, who also survived from the previous blast. As both Kazuya (in his ultimate devil form) and Akuma uses their powerful projectile blast against each other, the final outcome between them remained unknown. On the other side where Lars, Lee, Alisa and an awakened Jin finally sees what the world is like in ruin with Heihachi's death and the downfall of Mishima Zaibatsu, after they watched the final outcome between Heihachi and Kazuya, it is confirmed that G Corporation won't be fixing this disastrous situation.

Characterization: Since his original appearance, Kazuya's character has gone through many transformations: From hero to villain, from villain to anti-hero. Whatever was left of his good side appears to be totally suppressed by his Devil persona. Kazuya no longer fights against his darker side, and the two seem to have come to mutual terms, as Kazuya can call upon Devil whenever he likes now. At times, Kazuya seems less cruel, even going so far as to be more sentimental seen, that he reproaches Heihachi for having killed his mother.

Friends and Foes: His great rivals are his father Heichai and his son, Jin.
    Last edited by Thorpacolypse; 08-15-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    The Thorpacolypse
    "Hate you can trust"