Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Dragon Age Core Rulebook - Missing Things and Mistakes (Errata Collection...)

Re: Dragon Age Core Rulebook - Missing Things and Mistakes (Errata Collection...)

They likely mean “turn”. At least, that is how I would run it.
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

Re: Dragon Age Core Rulebook - Missing Things and Mistakes (Errata Collection...)

Quote Originally Posted by Gica View Post
    Hi! (...) Blood Wound power (128 Core) says: "Those that fail can only take a minor action on their next turns". ¿Is that right, "turns", without a limit? (...)

Thank you!
    Hi there and welcome, Gica! Hope you enjoy the forums.

About your question, that's a nope, it's just THE NEXT SINGLE TURN. The plural form happens there because it potentially has multiple targets and all of them lose their next individual turn (verb-noun agreement ~ those that fail -> lose their next turns). If the blood wound spell had such a powerful effect I'm pretty sure it would have been clarified and corrected ;-)