Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutants & Mastermins 3E/DC Adventure Resources (Updated 5/7/2014)

UN Basic Recipient

Mutants & Mastermins 3E/DC Adventure Resources (Updated 5/7/2014)

This is my collection of links to DC Adventures/MnM 3E resources. The list is open to submissions. If you have something you would like to see added here, please post it on this thread. New items are marked New.

Moved to new Green Ronin forums 5/7/2014
    Official Resources

Downloads

Design Journals

Forum Resources

Podcasts

Internet Resources

List last updated 5/7/2014
    Last edited by The Fifth Wanderer; 05-08-2014 at 04:27 PM.

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Mutants & Mastermins 3E/DC Adventure Resources (Updated 5/7/2014)

And it's back! My list of Mutants & Masterminds 3E resources has been relocated to the new forums. And the Gadget Guide preview and cover have been added.

Under the Gadget guide previews, you labeled the link to the preview as The Cybertribe

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Pardum View Post
    Under the Gadget guide previews, you labeled the link to the preview as The Cybertribe
    Thanks for pointing that out! That'll teach me to copy & paste.

On the old ATT, someone mentioned this website, the International Catalogue of Superheroes when they were talking about ideas for international characters, in light of the Atlas of Earth-Prime coming out.

Any chance Punching For Justice could be added to the list of podcasts?

UN Basic Recipient

Also, I have put up these (which have the approval of JonL, at least), if you want to add them as assets-

MnM 3e Primer

MnM 3e Actions and Manuevers

About the MnM 2e to 3e Conversion notes, I would like to add that it seems to me that the 2nd Gather Info skill should be accounted for the 3rd Investigation skills also (only 2nd Investigate and Search appears).

I have also noticed that these conversion notes are not used exactly for a character like Doctor Sin, in 2nd edition he has no climb or swim but did have Athletics in his Threat report (and some of his stats are not exactly converted as the document.)

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by ciryon02 View Post
    About the MnM 2e to 3e Conversion notes, I would like to add that it seems to me that the 2nd Gather Info skill should be accounted for the 3rd Investigation skills also (only 2nd Investigate and Search appears).

I have also noticed that these conversion notes are not used exactly for a character like Doctor Sin, in 2nd edition he has no climb or swim but did have Athletics in his Threat report (and some of his stats are not exactly converted as the document.)
    The conversion pdf was for people to get close approximations of existing 2e characters, but no conversion system is perfect. The gm is expected to make some tweaks to have the characters fit perfectly into what they need.

The official 2e to 3e characters aren't conversions, they're rebuilds from scratch. GR isn't trying to convert 2e to 3e when giving us the characters. It's redesigning them using the newer system.
    "Reverting to name calling suggests you are defensive and therefore find my opinion valid," Spock, Into Darkness.

UN Basic Recipient

I am new to M&M and am playing in a game based loosely on the Justice League cartoon series does anyone have builds for the Ultimen from that series?