49. Aquarium - In addition to potential property damage, some of the exhibits (such as shark tanks) could prove quite dangerous.
50. The White House - Maybe the heroes are there to meet the President after they've performed some national service, or they've been invited as part of a formal dinner party event. Worse, maybe something bad is going on, such as a villain attempting to wreck the place or kidnap the Commander-in-Chief and the heroes have to save the day.
51. Bank Vault - Maybe there are heavy gold bars to throw around (or dodge when the bad guys start tossing them), or the heroes might get coerced by a hostage situation into stepping inside a vault to be locked inside. Can they escape in time to prevent the bad guys from looting the place and getting away?
52. Armory - Maybe it's a military weapons depot, or perhaps it's just a villain group's lair, but the bad guys will have a seemingly unending supply of ammo to go along with all the guns stored there. Of course, the heroes could fight fire with flamethrowers... and whatever else just happens to be hanging on the walls.
53. Gymnasium - You've got heavy objects, a virtual obstacle course of equipment, a steam room, and a pool to almost drown somebody in.
54. Sex Club - Marvel has it's Hellfire Club, and DC had Batgirl once follow Catwoman into a "members only" place called La Chat Ras where the dress code was no clothing. It's a good place for disarming heroes who might rely too much on gadgets (if they bother to follow the rules), as well as create some awkward situations later on. Security cameras? WHAAAAAT?
55. School Auditorium - Wide open space, high ceiling with rafters... you can add some elevation to the terrain by having the bleachers pulled out from the wall. For comic relief, a student hiding for safety can keep score with the heroes as the Home Team and villains as Visitors every time someone gets a good shot in.
56. Exclusive Restaurant Kitchen - Small, enclosed space to fight in with a number of weapons (rolling pins, frying pans, knives) with hot spots to avoid (such as a villain trying to wrestle the heroes face down to the hot grill and what the hell, is that a human hand in the stew pot??) as well as cold storage to lock someone in until the cops arrive to let them out (and either arrest the criminals the heroes left behind or laugh at the heroes for being trapped inside by those crafty criminals).
57. Robot Manufacturing Plant - Typical manufacturing plant with automated assembly lines, but those look humanoid. Uh-oh, some of the robots are ready be activated and the villain has the remote control (or maybe he can just control machines).
58. Cargo Bay of a Bomber - Yep, just like in the cartoons... and at a critical time in the fight, someone opens the bomb hatch which the villain will try to take advantage of by trying to knock the hero through the hole to fall to his death (or just a big swim to safety).
59. Night Club - Patrons pull back and circle around the hero and villain fighting like kids in a school yard, only here the hero literally gets the main stage and spotlights on him. Disco ball and lasers could make for a distracting environment to fight in. But after winning the fight, the hero could stick around to sign some autographs and then dance the night away.
60. Salvage Yard - Maybe it's an airplane graveyard or just a place filled with car wrecks. Lots of heavy metal to hide behind, throw around, be smashed through, or get flattened under. But be careful, the bad guy may have a kidnap victim hidden in one of the wrecks as bait to lure the heroes to the scene, and getting careless with the wrecks may mean the death of the hostage.
61. Steel Processing Plant - Yeah, just like in Terminator 2, so don't fall into the molten metal... it might hurt.