Page 1365 of 1544 FirstFirst ... 36586512651315135513631364136513661367137514151465 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 15435

Thread: Jab's Builds!

Re: Jab's Builds!

Oh, take solace in the fact that this is merely scratching the surface and unless you're really unlucky you might not actually bump into its worst excesses. You see, the Sonic fandom is bad on its own but it can also serve as a multiplying factor when it overlaps with other fandoms.

And the results tend to be way, way, way worse than anything the fandom comes up with alone...
    Formerly Narsil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Granted, you take your sanity into your own hands anytime you do an image search of almost any major franchise with the safety filters off. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book, only where the reward is either exactly what you were looking for, or Lovecraftian-esque madness.
    So, I thought it would be funny to turn on safe search and plug the names of all the Sonic characters I can think of off the top of my head into Google and see how far I'd have to scroll down before finding something that slipped through the filter, and then list the results her for the amusement of others!

Guys, it wasn't funny. It wasn't funny at all.

I've seen...things.

MCRN Admiral

Kyle, you MANIAC!! What in God's name convinced you to do such a thing?!?

It's like Nietzsche said: "gaze not into the abyss, for the abyss might show you that someone has merged their Sonic fandom with their inflation fetish."

no worries, Arcadecloud sums up the main plot in under 3 minutes:

Last edited by Kreuzritter; 07-30-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroniville View Post
    I figured that between the safe search being turned on, and the fact that I'd like to think I'm fairly open minded regarding other people's kinks, that I'd be able to escape relatively unharmed.

I was a fool!

It's like Nietzsche said: "gaze not into the abyss, for the abyss might show you that someone has merged their Sonic fandom with their inflation fetish."
    The inflation/feeding/vore was pretty much limited to Amy Rose. She and Tails were the easily the worst.

we also have the Honest Trailer version

Or the Sonic fandom with the Pokémon fandom as well as their own deep-seated psychological hang-ups and personal fetishes.

The abyss has layers, dude.
    Formerly Narsil.

OPA Belta

Other than oh my god my eyes, it looks like a four year old drew this, not seeing much..

... and I realize once more that the Internet has warped my mind and made me horribly jaded.

I'm going back to furaffinity and imgur now

MCRN Admiral

Paperboy

PAPERBOY:
    Game Type: Diagonal-Scrolling Shooting Game (sorta)
    Release Date: 1985
    Developer: Atari

-Among the most-popular games among most of my friends was a little one called Paperboy- a game based off of the unbelievably pedestrian idea that you're a paperboy on the WORST FREAKING PAPER ROUTE EVER. Seriously, this kid had to deal with all kinds of shit- dogs, cars, frickin' DEATH HIMSELF... his job sucked. Your mission was to throw newspapers into the proper mailboxes of subscribers... naturally, most kids just tried to hit as much funny stuff as they could- tossing the papers through windows and onto old people sitting on their porches (that was in the sequel). If you can deliver mail to all of the subscribers for an entire "week", you win. Obstacles include runaway lawnmowers, skateboarders, pedestrians, tires, vehicles, an angry housewife, living lawn jockey statues, R/C cars, a heat-seeking tornado, random people dancing for no good reason, and of course, the GRIM REAPER. Naturally, they get more common the further you go down the week. And the isometric viewpoint F's up your aim.

-The game was originally made for the Arcades, and it ended up being the very first NES game developed in America. Paperboy 2, the only real sequel, was released an astonishing SIX YEARS LATER, for most of the available systems (I had no idea there was an SNES version). By that point, the bloom was quite off the rose- six years is a huge amount of time for the video game industry. Sadly, he's mostly remembered as a relic, and doesn't even get much to do in modern times- I didn't even know they made one for the Nintendo 64.

THE PAPERBOY
    Role:
    The World's Unluckiest Paperboy
    PL 5 (35)
    STRENGTH
    0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 4
    FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
    INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
    Athletics 4 (+8)
    Expertise (Paperboy) 4 (+4)
    Perception 6 (+6)
    Ranged Attack (Newspapers) 8 (+8)

Advantages:
    Equipment 2 (Bicycle- +2 Speed, -2 Toughness, Newspapers- Blast 2- Diminished Range -1)

Offense:
    Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
    Newspapers +8 (+2 Ranged Damage, DC 17)
    Initiative +4

Defenses:
    Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Will +5

Complications:
    Motivation (Finishing This Goddamn Paper Route)
    Disabled (Cannot Go Over Curbs)- You have to wait for the next driveway, sucker.
    Enemy (That Bitch Housewife, Dogs, The Grim Reaper)- A lot of people hate routine paper delivery.

Total: Abilities: 10 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 12 (35)

-The Paperboy is a pretty simple fellow (the sequel offers a Papergirl as well)- he bikes around, throwing his newspaper at the houses of subscribers. The newspapers can do some damage to windows, but the Paperboy is only PL 5 by himself.

MCRN Admiral

Blaster Master

BLASTER MASTER:
    Game Type: Run & Gun/Vehicle Game
    Release Date: 1988
    Developer: Sunsoft

-A game I've virtually no knowledge of (though it appears in my old Strategy Guide for Nintendo games), Blaster Master is a relic of the '80s, but features a unique attribute- it's essentially a game in two different genres at once! You spend part of the game in a tank (called, I shit you not, Sofia the 3rd- which sounds like a parody of Disney's Sophia the First... except it pre-dates that show by more than twenty years), and part of it doing a "Run & Gun" thing- the Tank portion is a Platforming Side-Scroller, while the running around is done overhead-style. You often need to backtrack through levels in order to advance. The original title was Super Planetary War Records: Metafight. It was considered a well-made game, but was known for its extreme difficulty level (in the NINTENDO era? Christ, I can't imagine how difficult it must be... research shows that it lacked many Continues, AND had no Save Feature). A popular glitch allowed you to do endless damage to an enemy by throwing a grenade at them and then pausing- doing this for enough time would repeat the damage, to the point where you can kill a Boss with a single shot.

-The game was popular enough to get two spin-offs and two sequels, so was apparently quite successful, though not in Japan, where it was considered a disappointment.

KANE GARDNER/JASON
    Role:
    Shooting Hero
    PL 9 (100), PL 12 (100) in Tank
    STRENGTH
    2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
    FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 4
    INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
    Athletics 4 (+6)
    Expertise (Soldier) 4 (+6)
    Perception 2 (+5)
    Ranged Attack (Gun) 4 (+12)
    Technology 4 (+6)

Advantages:
    Equipment 23 (Gun +6, Grenades +8, Sophia the 3rd), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Gun), Ranged Attack 4

Equipment:
    "Sophia the 3rd"
    * as Tank, but with the following:
    Flight 6, AE: Swimming 8, AE: Leaping 4 (14-4 for original Speed rank)
    Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling) (4)
    Defense 10 (4)
    AE of Tank Gun: "Thunder Break" Line Damage 10, "Homing Missiles" Blast 12 (Feats: Homing 2), "Multi Warhead Missiles" Blast 12 (Feats: Split 2) (3)
    -- (88 points)

Offense:
    Unarmed +4 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
    Gun +12 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
    Grenades +8 Area (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
    Initiative +4

Defenses:
    Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
    Enemy (Emperor Goez/Plutonium Boss)- The Emperor rules most of known space. Or his name is Plutonium Boss and he rules a race of mutants who live in the Earth's core.
    Power Loss (Gun)- The hero's gun will lose power a bit if he takes damage.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 29 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 16 (100)

-In the original Japanese game, Kane Gardner is the driver of a tank called the Metal Attacker, and is set against an evil Emperor who rules almost the entire galaxy. In the localized version, you're a kid named Jason, who's grown to gigantic size after touching some radiation, and falls down a massive hole in the Earth in order to fight giant... radioactive mutants that live within the planet's core. In Japan, the PLANET is called "Sophia the 3rd", but in America, that's the TANK's name.