Page 1294 of 1544 FirstFirst ... 29479411941244128412921293129412951296130413441394 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 15435

Thread: Jab's Builds!

OPA Belta

Re: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroniville View Post

"Not only is he from feudal Japan, but also from another dimension. So, of course, he speaks English."
    -Raphael, about Usagi Yojimbo

RAPHAEL
    Created By:
    Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
    First Appearance: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (May 1984)
    Role: Cool, But Rude
    Other Roles: The Snarkiest One
    Played By: Rob Paulsen
    I think I've said his before, but for anybody who hasn't heard it, go list to Rob Paulsen's podcast Talkin' Toons. First off, you'll never find anybody more in love with voicing characters for cartoons outside of maybe Tara Strong, nobody with more respect for the industry, and nobody with more of a love of voicing not one, but two Turtles (as well as being the only guy to do so). As he said it himself, "hey, Ma, I'm a Jeopardy question! Two more reboots, and I'll have voiced all of them!"

But his story of getting the job of Donatello also shows how humble he is. When he got called in for the audition, his response was "uh, do they know who I am?" Not from ego, but because he didn't want to waste their time and fully expected them to Google his name, see the previous casting credit, and go "oh, shoot, sorry to waste your time." I guess it's really rare for anybody who isn't Frank Welker to be invited back to do a voice in more than one iteration of the series, since directors want to "make it their own." Once he went in and they said, "yes, we know who you are, but we want you anyway" he was flabbergasted.

He was also pretty big in making sure the "new guys" (Sean Astin and Jason Biggs) were prepared for the impact they were going to have on the lives of so many kids. His stories of meeting children and adults and doing the voices at mean so much from their childhoods tear me up inside every time.

MCRN Admiral

Vernon & Burne

VERNON FENWICK
    Role:
    The Rival (to April), The Coward, The Whiner
    Played By: Pat Fraley
    Group Affiliations: Channel 6
    PL 0 (1)
    STRENGTH
    -1 STAMINA -1 AGILITY 0
    FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
    INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -1

Bodacious Skills:
    Expertise (Reporter) 2 (+2)
    Investigation 2 (+2)
    Perception 2 (+2)
    Stealth 2 (+2)

Gnarly Advantages:
    Equipment (Reporter Stuff)

Tubular Powers:
    Speed 2 (8 mph) (Flaws: Limited to When Fleeing) [1]

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +0 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
    Initiative +0

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness -1, Fortitude +0, Will +0

Bummer Complications:
    Motivation (Ambition)- Vernon desperately wants to supplant April O'Neil as Channel 6's top reporter.
    Responsibility (Incompetent)
    Responsibility (Wimp)
    Responsibility (Extremely Ticklish)- He does not last long under Don Turtelli's "Foot Tickling" torture.
    Responsibility (Stupid)

Total: Abilities: -6 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 1 (1)

-Vernon was one of the wimpiest, most pathetic characters in the history of television. Created to be a work-rival for April O'Neil, Vernon had a spindly body, a giant nose, and a nasal, whiny-ass voice. Basically a scheming douchebag, Vernon was also a giant coward and incompetent at his job. Generally speaking, he would try to "scoop" his co-worker, and would occasionally conspire with Burne (who didn't like ANY of his employees) towards the same means. Even on the rare occasions when he does something semi-competent or courageous (such as filming the brawl between Leatherhead and the Rat King), his pride and stupidity become his undoing- he leaves the CAP ON. The classic "stupid cameraman" trick... though hilariously, one of my friends did that on a zoo trip one time. We had to backtrack all over the place!

-Vernon & Burne were actually a very big part of the cartoon- having some human cast-members was kind of a necessity for any show about superheroes or mutants or whatever, and they were pretty good foils. It was always amusing to see them humiliated. Apparently over time, he became a somewhat more friendly character, though I never saw it. Amazingly, in 1992, Vernon, Burne & Irma all received ACTION FIGURE releases! This was a pretty good sign the series was getting a bit long of tooth (five years in). The figures are hilariously-short on good equipment or any kind of sell-able features, but they're a completist's dream.

BURNE THOMPSON
    Role:
    Belligerent Boss
    Group Affiliations: Channel 6
    PL 1 (13)
    STRENGTH
    1 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
    FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
    INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Bodacious Skills:
    Expertise (Reporter) 4 (+5)
    Expertise (Business) 4 (+5)
    Intimidation 4 (+4)

Gnarly Advantages:
    Benefit (Wealth)

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +0 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
    Initiative +0

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +1

Bummer Complications:
    Temper- Burne is constantly angry.
    Relationship (Tiffany)- Burne dotes on his blonde bimbo of a girlfriend, but frequently angers her when his promises amount to nothing.
    Rivalry (The Ninja Turtles)- Burne hates the Turtles, both because Tiffany is terrapinophobic, and because they've been part of some damage to the Channel 6 building. He openly criticizes them in the media.

Total: Abilities: 6 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 0 (13)

-God as my witness, I have spent my entire life thinking this guy's name was VERNE. I always thought it was "Vernon & Verne", like a comedy duo with gimmick names or something! Why ELSE would their names be so similar!? Did anyone else think that, or was I just a deaf kid?

-Burne was a classic "Bad Boss"- a J. Jonah Jameson-like figure that trashed the heroes in the public, bossed around his subordinates (especially April or Vernon, who were CONSTANTLY one step away from being fired), or pleading with his girlfriend Tiffany not to dump him. Nothing resembling an athlete, he appears to be at least somewhat-competent at his job. Hell, he runs an entire news network in a building that usually only has FOUR PEOPLE IN IT. Dude must have SOME skills!
    Last edited by Jabroniville; 07-26-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Re: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenger View Post
    I think I've said his before, but for anybody who hasn't heard it, go list to Rob Paulsen's podcast Talkin' Toons. First off, you'll never find anybody more in love with voicing characters for cartoons outside of maybe Tara Strong, nobody with more respect for the industry, and nobody with more of a love of voicing not one, but two Turtles (as well as being the only guy to do so). As he said it himself, "hey, Ma, I'm a Jeopardy question! Two more reboots, and I'll have voiced all of them!"

But his story of getting the job of Donatello also shows how humble he is. When he got called in for the audition, his response was "uh, do they know who I am?" Not from ego, but because he didn't want to waste their time and fully expected them to Google his name, see the previous casting credit, and go "oh, shoot, sorry to waste your time." I guess it's really rare for anybody who isn't Frank Welker to be invited back to do a voice in more than one iteration of the series, since directors want to "make it their own." Once he went in and they said, "yes, we know who you are, but we want you anyway" he was flabbergasted.

He was also pretty big in making sure the "new guys" (Sean Astin and Jason Biggs) were prepared for the impact they were going to have on the lives of so many kids. His stories of meeting children and adults and doing the voices at mean so much from their childhoods tear me up inside every time.
    I got to meet Rob, Jess, and Tress at a meet and greet at a WB store in Tucson some years back, All 3 were awesome people and just filled with fun and joy at meeting all their fans. Even managed to get into an impromptu singalong with Rob when I mentioned Anvilania as a favorite bit of theirs.
    Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

MCRN Admiral

Merdude

One of the secrets of the sea is Merdude - King of the ocean blue and controller of the Earth's vast waterways. He's the radical wet ruler who rules the ocean floor with his mighty rip tide trident - one jolt and it's belly up! All the fish folk follow his lead and help him fight evil under the waves. But don't be fooled by his fishy appearance. He is the master of the ninja starfish and sawfish sword. And if you ever get caught in the crossfire of his O2 blaster - don't bother holding your breath. Merdude may be cold and clammy but he's also way cool, and ever since Shredder tried to drain the oceans, he and the Turtles have been best of buddies.

MERDUDE (Alim Coelocanth/Jacques)
    Role:
    Aquatic Ally
    Played By: Kevin Schon
    Group Affiliations: None
    PL 9 (122)
    STRENGTH
    4 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 5
    FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
    INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Bodacious Skills:
    Athletics 4 (+8)
    Athletics 4 (+12) -- Flaws: Limited to Swimming
    Expertise (Royalty) 4 (+6)
    Insight 2 (+5)
    Intimidation 2 (+6)
    Perception 3 (+6)
    Persuasion 2 (+6)
    Ranged Combat (Blaster/Starfish) 2 (+11)
    Stealth 1 (+6)

Gnarly Advantages:
    Benefit 4 (The True King of Atlantis), Equipment 5 (Trident, Sword, Blaster), Improved Critical (Rip Tide Trident), Ranged Attack 7

Radical Equipment:
    "Rip Tide Trident" Blast 9 (18)
    "Trident Stab" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Reach, Penetrating 4) (8)
    "Ninja Starfish" Blast 4 (Feats: Can Use In Water) (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range -1) (12)
    "O2 Blaster" Blast 4 (8)
    "Sawfish Sword" Strength-Damage +3 (Penetrating 5) (8)

Tubular Powers:
    "Merman"
    Swimming 6 [6]
    Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
    Immunity 4 (Drowning, Pressure, Cold, Aging) [4]

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
    Sword/Trident +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
    Rip Tide Trident +9 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
    O2 Blaster +11 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
    Initiative +5

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +7

Bummer Complications:
    Responsibility (Atlantis)

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 17 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 12 (122)

-There were three versions of "Merdude" created- the cartoon, the show, and the Archie Comics all got one. The Comic version was from the Mighty Mutanimals book, and he one of their few allies to survive. He always looks very... STIFF... in his bio-pictures- like they didn't want to draw him too feminine/fishlike, so he's always standing straight-up, despite being an aquatic character. He's apparently an oceanographer/Jacques Cousteau type (or a prehistoric child; one bio makes him French, while another page on the Turtlepedia site mentions him being the prehistoric kid) who got hit by some mutagen and helped the heroes fight off some pirates. The toy one has a bio that mentions that he's a king, and gives him a TON of weapons (that version is included here). Below is the cartoon version.

ALIM COELOCANTH
    Role:
    Aquatic Ally
    Played By: Kevin Schon
    PL 9 (141)
    STRENGTH
    5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 5
    FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 2
    INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Bodacious Skills:
    Athletics 4 (+8)
    Athletics 4 (+12) -- Flaws: Limited to Swimming
    Insight 2 (+5)
    Intimidation 2 (+6)
    Perception 3 (+6)
    Persuasion 2 (+6)
    Stealth 1 (+6)

Gnarly Advantages:
    Benefit 4 (The True King of Atlantis)

Radical Equipment:
    "Rip Tide Trident" Blast 9 (18)
    "Trident Stab" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Reach, Penetrating 4) (8)
    "Ninja Starfish" Blast 4 (Feats: Can Use In Water) (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range -1) (12)
    "O2 Blaster" Blast 4 (8)
    "Sawfish Sword" Strength-Damage +3 (Penetrating 5) (8)

Tubular Powers:
    "Merman"
    Swimming 6 [6]
    Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
    Immunity 4 (Drowning, Pressure, Cold, Aging) [4]

"Telepathically-Summons Sea Life"
    Communication (Mental) 3 (Extras: Area) (Flaws: Limited to Animals, Limited to Sea Life) [9]
    Mind Control 9 (Flaws: Limited to Animals, Limited to Sea Life) [18]

"The Triton of Power" (Flaws: Easily Removable) (Feats: Restricted 2- Only Merdude) [18]
    Move Object 8 (Feats: Accurate 4) (Extras: Damaging) (28) -- (29 points)
    AE: "Trident Stab" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Reach, Penetrating 4) (8)

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +4 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
    Trident +4 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
    Triton of Power +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
    Initiative +5

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +7

Bummer Complications:
    Responsibility (Atlantis)

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 57 / Defenses: 12 (141)

-The cartoon had a completely different character- Alim Coelocanth ("Merdude" was a nickname given by Michaelangelo) was the true ruler of the Lost City of Atlantis, and left over 200 years ago in search of others like him. He helped Mikey out of a jam involving sewer rapids, and the TMNT agreed to help him find his homeland. He is forced into fighting Bebop in a trial by combat (because of course there is one), but his ally Hepax gives him the "Trident of Power" and quickly wins the battle. He summons a giant squid to seal a hole created by the Shredder, who has stolen the "Star of Atlantis", which powers the Atlantean Defense System. When it's returned, he quickly fends of Shredder's forces.

-The episode's pretty trademark in its TMNT '87 silly glory, with this guy just popping up in the sewers and IMMEDIATELY the Turtles are ready to help him out- it's all of 2 minutes in before they're on their way. And then Bebop is instilled as the ruler of Atlantis because the "prophecy" (of course) says that their king will resemble an animal (all Atlanteas but Alim are human-looking). Soon, Alim and the TMNT arrive in Atlantis, despite having no idea where it is at first- not only is this never explained, but neither is the fact that the Turtles are SWIMMING. UNDERWATER. For GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. Like seriously, they just kind of motor along behind Alim with no Scuba Gear or anything. And they're TALKING the entire time! NOBODY EXPLAINS THIS. And later, the Atlanteans mention that they need "Breathing Equipment", showing that the writer (David Wise, of course) is DEFINITELY AWARE that most creatures can't just swim through the water endlessly. Rocksteady actually pulls off a REALLY slick move, when he stomps on a cell key Leo & Mikey are reaching for, snatches both of their wrists, pulls them together into one hand while the other disarms Leo's sword, then PUNCHES Leo halfway across the room! You do NOT see that kind of fight choreography very often!

-Alim in the cartoon can barely fight at all- it's a plot point that he's unable to even comprehend how a sword is used. He nonetheless pulls off some okay flips and avoids Bebop for a while (not that Bebop's a particularly great fighter), but soon he grabs the "Triton of Power" hanging above the arena, and he easily defeats Bebop using its Move Object/Damaging Effect. He also has Aquaman-ish powers, summoning various creatures like Octopi, Giant Squids and Whales.
    Last edited by Jabroniville; 07-26-2017 at 09:58 PM.

MCRN Admiral

Casey Jones

"If I don't get to BREAK SOMETHING soon, I'm gonna go NUTS!"
    -The hyper-violent, aggressive lunatic Casey Jones, implying that he's GOING to go insane.

CASEY JONES
    Role:
    The Greatest Character in the History of the Universe, Ax-Crazy Vigilante, Psychopath, Totally Not Jab's Man-Crush
    PL 9 (109)
    STRENGTH
    4 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 4
    FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 3
    INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -1

Bodacious Skills:*
    Acrobatics 2 (+6)
    Athletics 6 (+10)
    Deception 6 (+5)
    Expertise (Psychotic Vigilante) 9 (+9)
    Intimidation 9 (+8)
    Investigation 4 (+4)
    Perception 6 (+6)
    Stealth 2 (+6)
    Ranged Combat (Thrown Objects) 2 (+9)

Gnarly Advantages:
    All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Diehard, Equipment 1 (Golf Bag, Sports Equipment), Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Scuzz-Buckets), Improved Critical (Sports Equipment) 2, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Improvised Weapon, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown

Radical Equipment:
    "Hockey Stick/Golf Club" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) (3)
    "Baseball Bat" Strength-Damage +2 (2)

Tubular Powers:
    "BREAK Something!" Weaken Toughness 4 (Flaws: Affects Objects Only, Requires Sports Equipment) [1]

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
    Sports Equipment +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
    Initiative +4

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +10 (DC 10), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Bummer Complications:
    Obsession (Punishing Lawbreakers)- Casey is devoted to cleaning up his "fair city" from vicious "SCUZZ-buckets" and other lawbreakers. This consists of violently-assaulting anyone who engages in any sort of crime- from kidnapping to jaywalking.
    Obsession ("When do I get to BREAK something?")- Casey is afflicted with a near-constant desire to "break something". He claims that resisting this urge will give him an ulcer.
    Reputation (Crazy)- Even the Turtles, vigilantes themselves, consider Casey to be a dangerous lunatic.
    Temper- Casey tends to run headlong into battle against any kind of odds. Twice, he's gone against all four Turtles at once, and he once tried to grapple Chrome Dome by himself. Despite that, he stills sees himself as "a mild-mannered public-minded citizen".

Total: Abilities: 54 / Skills: 44--22 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 13 (109)

-Hahhahaahahah OH MY GOD YOU GUYS- Casey Jones is the greatest character EVER. While the Movie version is amazing ("I hate punkers..."), the 2003 Cartoon's version is good, and I even enjoy the antics of the goofy teenage Nickelodeon Casey, my heart truly belongs to the psychopathic, ultra-violent, pastel-wearing ass-kicker of the cartoon. Appearing in a mere five episodes, most of which I never even saw, I was nonetheless completely entranced. This was no smart-ass looking at the camera and cracking wise; no Team Comic or Team Smart Guy. Casey was simply an ax-crazy lunatic who enjoyed hurting people, and actually managed to wear pastel clothing and a belly shirt and make it look bad-ass. I was in love.

-This is actually a very unique character for a kids show when you think about it- there were guys with bad tempers in many an '80s toon (Cravex from Visionaries for instance), but a vigilante who was like an exaggerated version of the Punisher? Now THAT stood out. And they went WAY into Parody Form with Casey right away- to start, Pat Fraley gave him an imitation of Clint Eastwood's whispery voice. He called everyone "SCUZ-BUCKET" or "LAW-BREAKER" like they were vulgar slurs. His first response to EVERYTHING was to attack at full-force, with weapons drawn. He used sports equipment to beat up criminals, and constantly voiced his desire to "BREAK something!" And he NEVER TOOK OFF HIS MASK. There was no humanizing THIS guy- he was just entirely the costume- nothing more.

-Casey, naturally, mistakes the Turtles for criminals and attacks the entire group all at once. Even after making nice, he's IMMEDIATELY ready to attack them again in his second appearance (they were luring him out so that he could infiltrate "Octopus, Inc." for them). This episode, the fantastic Corporate Raiders From Dimension X, exemplifies everything that is amazing about Casey. He attacks the Turtles for "desecrating a children's playground", but then begins tearing the playground equipment out from the ground, and THROWING IT at them. When the Turtles finally calm him down (by using sufficient violence), he goes in for a job interview... dressed in a nice business suit, but STILL CARRYING HIS BAG AND WEARING HIS HOCKEY MASK. He just hisses out "I'm seeking EMPLOYMENT!" And during his job interview, he responds to the opening questions by smashing the recruiter's desk with his baseball bat! Once this act of psychopathy bags him the job, he assaults his supervisor the second he's questioned, earning him a PROMOTION (since it's an evil company). After this, his use to the plot kind of vanishes and he's just there with the rest of the group- his remaining dialogue is a beautiful crescendo of pleas to commit more acts of violence, on the living and inanimate alike.

-He follows this up with a similar episode, infiltrating a gym full of Evil Gym-Bunnies, puncuating the affair by repeatedly harrassing a harmless-looking man for vicious crimes like jaywalking (he walked across an empty street at night) and littering (dropping a single cup)- by which I mean he whips out his BASEBALL BAT and begins chasing the man with intent to do violence. He's later seen briefly in episodes where the Turtles gather some human allies to face off against a gathering of their older Rogues (Casey goes up against the giant Chrome Dome armed only with his trademark sports gear), and one final time to help April get some machine to help out the Turtles.

-But yeah, my friends and I all thought he was the coolest character ever. My Halloween costume one year was naturally Casey Jones, and I was jealous of my Vietnamese friend because his darker skin made HIS "Casey" outfit look more natural (though really, the character's quite pale- I guess he was more similar to the toy's color scheme). I was obsessed with the guy, and was happier than hell to see him in the MOVIE, especially as a character with a lot of lines, and a pair of great victories (over Raphael and Tatsu). The second movie's lack of Casey was a major down-point, made up for in part because of the dope rhymes of Vanilla Ice.

-Casey at PL 9? One higher than the Turtles? YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT HE IS!!! Okay, so Casey only scraps with them twice... but both times he manages to hold off nearly the entire group, and since they're all PL 8s, if they were on an even keel, they'd wipe him out quickly. The first time, he was basically wading through the whole group, tossing them around; and the second, Raphael had to Sneak Attack him and pin him to a wall to settle him down. In a later episode, he manages to draw with Shredder in a SWORD-FIGHT (yes, he pulls a sword out of his golf bag). He has limited interpersonal skills (okay, they're only focused towards scaring scuzz-buckets), but he's very, VERY good at beating people senseless. And breaking stuff.
    Last edited by Jabroniville; 07-26-2017 at 10:00 PM.

MCRN Admiral

Re: Jab's Builds!

One MORE Casey pic, because the Universe demands it:

Last edited by Jabroniville; 07-26-2017 at 10:02 PM.

OPA Belta

Given his hair-do, I've always thought Casey Jones was secretly Logan in a hockey mask.

Casey Jones wearing a suit accessorized with golf-bag, fingerless gloves, and goalie mask is pretty much the best thing ever. Why didn't they ever make that toy?

MCRN Admiral

The Mutagen Man

Victim of Krang's insidious experiments, Seymour Gutz woke up from a lab table only to find himself hideously transformed into Mutagen Man - a pathetic, dripping, ever-changing mutating monster. Confined to a mechanical life support system that holds his mutating body together, Mutagen Man is now dependent on Ooze to replenish his deteriorating form. Forced to do Shredder's bidding in exchange for Retromutagen Ooze, Mutagen Man reluctantly performs dastardly deeds to get the substance his body so desperately craves.

Armed with his Mutagen Machine Gun, Mutagen Man relentlessly tracks down the Turtles and their allies. Head for the sewers and hide your Ooze! Mutagen Man's on his way - and you just know he has the guts to get you!

THE MUTAGEN MAN (Seymour Gutz)
    Role:
    Gross Hero
    Played By: Rob Paulsen
    Group Affiliations: N/A
    PL 8 (90)
    STRENGTH
    4 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 1
    FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
    INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE -1

Bodacious Skills:
    Expertise (Deliveryman) 4 (+4)
    Insight 2 (+3)
    Perception 2 (+3)

Gnarly Advantages:
    Equipment 4 (Mutagen Machine Gun), Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Radical Equipment:
    "Mutagen Machine Gun" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)

Tubular Powers:
    Morph 4 (Any Form) (Quirks: Cannot Maintain Singular Form For Long -2) [18]

"Floating Mass of Organs" Immunity 1 (Drowning) [1]

Righteous Offense:
    Unarmed +8 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
    Initiative +1

Awesome Defenses:
    Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +4

Bummer Complications:
    Prejudice (Freak)- He's basically eyes, a mouth and a spinal cord floating in a liquid ooze. He makes Roseanne Barr appear to be a looker.
    Responsibility (Poor Sense of Direction)- As he was a deliveryman, this was a problem.
    Weakness (Lack of Mutagen)- Seymour requires the Ooze to live- if his supply dwindles, he will quickly die (he is, after all, just a bunch of organs).

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 19 / Defenses: 10 (90)

-Based on a Peter Laird sketch, The Mutagen Man ended up in both the toys and the cartoon. In the cartoon, nerdy deliveryman Seymour Gutz was transformed when Rocksteady & Bebop knocked him into a container of Retromutagen Ooze, turning him into one of the ugliest-looking Mutants in history- essentially a bunch of floating organs in a tub (though the show included more facial features- eyes and a mouth attached toa *brain- to allow for expressions). Requiring more Ooze to live, he was forced to work for Shredder & Krang, using his ability to transform into anything temporarily. Eventually, the Turtles undo Shredder & Krang's plan, and give Seymour the secret element that he requires to transform back. Of course, getting to CHOOSE his next form, he chose the form of a handsome, debonair-looking man (albeit with a pencil mustache and silver in his hair). "I may be a nerd", he says, "but I am not stupid". Then he went out on a date with April.

-His toy is PHENOMENAL, too- one of the best "concepts" of the line, which often defaulted to the same old lazy "Mutant Anthropomorphic Character" archetype. Not THIS guy- his toy is essentially a hollow tub surrounded by an armature with arms and legs, with a bunch of floating bits. The tub naturally can be filled with water, to allow the "bits" to actually FLOAT AROUND inside him. Effectively the world's most disgusting snowglobe. And you all know about how much '80s kids loved disgusting things.

-A pretty simple character, working on the level of a Morph-based power-set. He doesn't appear to even be a real FIGHTER.
    Last edited by Jabroniville; 07-26-2017 at 10:03 PM.

MCRN Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Casey Jones wearing a suit accessorized with golf-bag, fingerless gloves, and goalie mask is pretty much the best thing ever. Why didn't they ever make that toy?
    Best thing is him walking up to the receptionist like that and just seething with that voice of his: "I'm SEEKING EMPLOYMENT!"