Thread: The Labyrinth School for Metas (IC)

Keeper of Secrets

The Labyrinth School for Metas (IC)

(During the 'introduction' to the physics course at The Labyrinth, the PC's have found themselves transported through time to what seems to be World War 2. Their transporter, a mystical hero named 'The Visitor', has informed them that his squad, which included two other metahumans ('Tank' and 'Gunner'), was sent to find the details of 'Project Destroyer' from a nearby Nazi fortress. The group currently stands (along with Brittney and Mel) between a war-torn village and the small group of hills that shroud the fortress. The Stranger is wounded but stable.)
    "This... This may be helpful." The Visitor said. He muttered something under his breath and made a gesture at the teens.

Suddenly you all find yourself able to speak and understand both German and Polish
    Brittney, who'd up to this point been silent, took a few steps towards Jace, "What say, big man? You ready to go to war?"

Re: The Labyrinth School for Metas (IC)

Jace shrugged "Wouldn't be the first time. Good thing we know how this one ends." He looked around at everyone else and broke out his cocky grin. "Let's go kick some Nazi ass!"

Keeper of Secrets

Gillian

I was joking? Gillian transmits, casually talking about Adam's death.

"Yes, we should scout the area we're going to be breaking in to. I admit to very few espionage skills I would, of course, try my best but I can freeze a wall solid so it shatters like glass so I think I'll have some use. she says confidently.

Inceptor

Adam Park
    HP 5
    Condition I'm gonna get to punch out Hitler???

"Hoo-rah!"

Pumping his fist in response to Jace's little war cry, Adam gave the Amazing Attract-o a wide grin before looking at Gillian with a look of mock offense.

"If someone wasn't such an ice queen...pun totally intended...then I'd gladly go ahead and volunteer myself to scout out the place. Do we have any equipment available to use Prof-...I mean, Visitor?"

Keeper of Secrets

Who all do we have with us and what can they do, that we know?

Keeper of Secrets

The PC's are all here, along with Brittney, who is a sort-of paragon- she seems to be 'good' at everything she tries, and is generally high-end athletic, and Mel Soul, who, as a robot, is a lot less squishy than humans, but doesn't remotely -look- human (boxlike, with treads). If he has abilities beyond that, they've not been revealed or made clear.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnarrel View Post
    Gillian

"Yes, we should scout the area we're going to be breaking in to. I admit to very few espionage skills I would, of course, try my best but I can freeze a wall solid so it shatters like glass so I think I'll have some use. she says confidently.
    "I'm decent at sneaking around, but I'm no spy.. though that brings something up. You probably know a bit about each others combat abilities from your fight together, but I wasn't exactly there, so maybe we should take stock of what resources we have. You all know I have a limited form of TK - I can only pull things towards me - but I've been playing with it long enough to have figured out a few tricks. I can move pretty damn fast by pulling myself towards things - and not just along the ground either. Any direction that has something I can pull myself towards. I can also slow down anybody moving away from me or speed up anybody moving towards me, and though my TK is limited, it's pretty powerful - I was yanking semi's around last summer, haven't really found my upper limit yet, so I'm hoping moving Tanks will be an option for me." He grinned cockily and turned to the next person "So what do you bring to the war effort?"

Keeper of Secrets

Brittney grinned, "Oh, I'm good at almost everything."

However, a TN 20 sense motive would realize she's holding something back in her 'description'
    she turned to the next person, "And you?"