Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New forums, eh?

TheComet checking in!

Green Ronin Staff
    Hey, everyone, welcome to our new forums! Thanks for your patience as Sass-master Evan smooths off the rough edges and works out any bugs in the system as we progress.

Administrator

Re: New forums, eh?

1) I didn't realize there was a post-size limit. Now there is not.

2) The entire old AtomicThinkTank forum will be transferred over to this server as a locked archive. An example of what it will be like is the True20 Forum Archive. I know it's not ideal, but it's what we can do. If you can log in to the ATT now, you should continue to be able to log in to the archive in order to search. It will not be accepting new accounts or threads/posts.

3) We can add some new themes (skins) to this forum as we go along, but it won't happen until things stabilize here. The same goes for features you feel are missing, as long as they are available for vBulletin.

4) Indeed, thanks for your patience!

OPA Belta

What about post editing? Will there be a time limit on how long we can edit posts?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    What about post editing? Will there be a time limit on how long we can edit posts?
    I believe there is an editing time limit by default. I'm guessing that's undesirable?

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by SassyRonin View Post
    I believe there is an editing time limit by default. I'm guessing that's undesirable?
    Put simply, yes. Especially for the Roll Call section of the forum.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by SassyRonin View Post
    Yes, since me and a lot of other people like to edit quick links into the front page of our settings threads, or adventure threads, or character threads, and so forth.

Hello new Forum!

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    I know that the other vBulletin forums that I use allow eternal edits. If this one doesn't, it'll be an easy fix to turn it on.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    I know that the other vBulletin forums that I use allow eternal edits. If this one doesn't, it'll be an easy fix to turn it on.
    Good. Its just that rpg.net only allows post editing for a limited time. And this is the board that this new one most closely resembles.