Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187
Results 1,861 to 1,867 of 1867

Thread: The Flash TV show

Keeper of Secrets

Re: The Flash TV show

Yeah baby is my reason for getting behind too. I used to watch all the cw comic shows, but now priorities are taking over like American Gods.

"The more you time travel, the less you feel the rules apply to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic One View Post
    Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
    Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
    Blade's Builds

The Merge Character Sheet Lists
    The Cosmic Merge Character Sheet List

Defender of the Word

Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    "The more you time travel, the less you feel the rules apply to you."

Yep.

In three recent episodes, the Barry/Savitar mental connection is depicted entirely differently. In one episode, the connection is such that Savitar knows what Barry will do before he does it, such that he can warn Killer Frost well in advance of exactly where Vibe will be hiding. In the next episode, the connection is real time such that the very moment Barry loses his memory, Savitar loses his too and Savitar gets his back the very moment Barry gets back his. Then, in the most recent episode, the connection is such that there is a delay, with Savitar remembering things Barry does after Barry does them.

Keeper of Secrets

The flash is getting so meta. Maybe Deadpool is rubbing off on it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowtoday View Post
    In three recent episodes, the Barry/Savitar mental connection is depicted entirely differently. In one episode, the connection is such that Savitar knows what Barry will do before he does it, such that he can warn Killer Frost well in advance of exactly where Vibe will be hiding. In the next episode, the connection is real time such that the very moment Barry loses his memory, Savitar loses his too and Savitar gets his back the very moment Barry gets back his. Then, in the most recent episode, the connection is such that there is a delay, with Savitar remembering things Barry does after Barry does them.

I don't see that as necessarily different. The Savitar in the present is reacting to new events. Some things have changed - Joe on the roof instead of Harry et al. So the speech for KF was something he knew about, but the plan to wipe memory was new as was going back to get Cold...
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic One View Post
    Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
    Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
    Blade's Builds

The Merge Character Sheet Lists
    The Cosmic Merge Character Sheet List

ugh. from the beginning, this show has tried to be smarter than it actually is; and internal consistency went out the window. Which is to be expected when you don't have the same team of writers and a very tight production schedule. I can kind of understand that; but coupling that with yet another speedster villain was too much to handle..

I've given up on this season. I'm deleting the Flash from my DVR and will be back for next season.

Hopefully they get their collective turds together and get the show back on track.
    "Oh poop!" (inexact translation) Author Unknown, Pompeii circa 79 A.D.

Keeper of Secrets

The extreme inconsistency, attempt to sound scientific, and even a speedster villain I could stand. There just got too much drama for me.