Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Horsenhero's Show Ring

OPA Belta

Re: Horsenhero's Show Ring

And back to sword & sorcery characters for a moment.

OPA Belta

And because everybody eventually designs a "flaming skull guy", here's mine.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Horsenhero View Post

And because everybody eventually designs a "flaming skull guy", here's mine.
    And with flaming cape too. I like ;}

OPA Belta

Hunh. I just noticed none of the female characters I have designed are particularly fanservicey. Jabroniville would be shocked and ashamed of me I'm certain. I guess I'll have to address that in the near future.

OPA Belta

I think Flaming Skull guy and Skorpion are my 2 favorites. I like how Skorpion has a bit of The Guyver in his look

OPA Belta

Here's my character for Tattooedman's game Albright Institute, just recently put on hiatus..,Sunstorm

Now this picture represents something of a failed experiment. Usually when I use paper that will support ink pens, I work up the pencil draft on a separate piece of bristol board, then use my light table to trace the ink copy. The reason being the heavy, glossy paper I use for colored inks doesn't lend itself to pencilwork (no corrections possible), but my light table met its end recently when the dogs were playing in the house and sent it crashing to its doom. So, I had to do the original sketch directly onto the glossy paper. As a result, Sunstorm ended up with something of a giraffe neck I couldn't fix. So until I spend the money on a new light table, I think I'm going to have to forego working with colored ink pens.
    Last edited by Horsenhero; 10-07-2014 at 12:50 AM.

OPA Belta

An "in costume" pic of Magnitude, my character from New Vindicators. The final product came out looking a bit too muscular for my concept of this character, so I haven't used it in the game. Another example of things looking better in my head than when I actually translate them to paper.
    Last edited by Horsenhero; 10-08-2014 at 10:40 AM.

OPA Belta

OPA Belta

OPA Belta

The final version of the pistol wielding character above. Once again, a requested illustration that went through a couple versions before I came up with one the player was satisfied with.