X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timemrick
    started a topic True20 Errata?

True20 Errata?

Does anyone here know if Erica "True20Chick" Balsley is still active in the True20 community? While migrating True20 pages to my new errata archive, I discovered that the link for Erica's collection of True20 errata (True20 Adventure Roleplaying, True20 Bestiary, and True20 Companion) no longer points to a valid page. If she has moved that material to a new site, I'd love to be able to post the correct link on my own site.
    Last edited by timemrick; 03-14-2015, 08:56 AM.

• timemrick
    replied
    Re: True20 Errata?

Thanks for the response!

I haven't played True20 in years, either. (My group preferred v.3.5, though we recently switched to Pathfinder.) I had several True20 errata pages on my old site that I hadn't updated in ages, so when I was migrating them to the new site, I had to vet a lot of links (to your site and others) and, sadly, remove many of them.

Leave a comment:

• True20Chick
    replied

My ears were burning!

Been a long time, huh?

Unfortunately I don't have any more current errata, and haven't played True20 in years. I don't think I can help any.

It's good to be remembered, though!

Leave a comment:

• timemrick
    replied

I was aware of that file, I just wasn't sure if she had any additions since then. Please pass on my thanks to her!

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

And she did reply with this link: http://true20.com/2007/02/09/true20_...larifications/. The link to the PDF looks good there.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Ah. Yes, they have a security certificate, which most browsers will flag as potentially unsafe. I would not advise using your banking password on the site, but otherwise, it's a pretty benign thing.

I signed up for their forum and sent her a PM. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
    Last edited by FuzzyBoots; 03-15-2015, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• timemrick
    replied

Hmm. That link gives me a "your message is not private" warning. Even when I truncate everything but the domain name.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

It looks like she's still active on the Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group message boards. Perhaps you could message her there?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X