Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

True20 Errata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timemrick
    replied
    Re: True20 Errata?

Thanks for the response!

I haven't played True20 in years, either. (My group preferred v.3.5, though we recently switched to Pathfinder.) I had several True20 errata pages on my old site that I hadn't updated in ages, so when I was migrating them to the new site, I had to vet a lot of links (to your site and others) and, sadly, remove many of them.

Leave a comment:

• True20Chick
    replied

My ears were burning!

Been a long time, huh?

Unfortunately I don't have any more current errata, and haven't played True20 in years. I don't think I can help any.

It's good to be remembered, though!

Leave a comment:

• timemrick
    replied

I was aware of that file, I just wasn't sure if she had any additions since then. Please pass on my thanks to her!

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

And she did reply with this link: http://true20.com/2007/02/09/true20_...larifications/. The link to the PDF looks good there.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Ah. Yes, they have a security certificate, which most browsers will flag as potentially unsafe. I would not advise using your banking password on the site, but otherwise, it's a pretty benign thing.

I signed up for their forum and sent her a PM. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
    Last edited by FuzzyBoots; 15th March 2015, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• timemrick
    replied

Hmm. That link gives me a "your message is not private" warning. Even when I truncate everything but the domain name.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

It looks like she's still active on the Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group message boards. Perhaps you could message her there?

Leave a comment:

• timemrick
    started a topic True20 Errata?

True20 Errata?

Does anyone here know if Erica "True20Chick" Balsley is still active in the True20 community? While migrating True20 pages to my new errata archive, I discovered that the link for Erica's collection of True20 errata (True20 Adventure Roleplaying, True20 Bestiary, and True20 Companion) no longer points to a valid page. If she has moved that material to a new site, I'd love to be able to post the correct link on my own site.
    Last edited by timemrick; 14th March 2015, 08:56 AM.
Working...
X