Shortcuts Errata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortcuts Errata

Hmmmm, not sure who I should bring this up to, but ...

From "Witch Patrons of Freeport", the King in Yellow Patron is missing the 16th level spell.
    In Brightest Day,
    In Duckest Night …

Re: Shortcuts Errata

You're in the right place.

I'm the semi-official "Keeper of the Freeport Errata"; see the link in my sig for the archive. I try to create a page there for every new Freeport product as soon as I can after its release, though the longer the text, the more I find to comment on, and how much free time "real life" allows me all factor into that turnaround time. (It's not a paid gig, though it has helped me get some paid work from Green Ronin in the past.)

My response time with the Short Cuts series has been pretty quick so far, and I did notice the issue with Witch Patrons of Freeport that you asked about. I don't have an answer for you at this time, but I've already alerted Owen (the author), who said he'd check on it. When he gets back to me, I'll update the page and try to remember to post here, too.
    Last edited by timemrick; 10-06-2016, 01:26 PM.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Comment

Re: Shortcuts Errata

Hey Tim, I've discovered some more errata for you, this time from "Magic Firearms of Freeport". I've checked your errata site, and this one is not listed. I discovered it while trying to create the Shortcuts material under Hero Lab.

Anyway, Grey Powder (p. 5) has the -exact- same construction requirements as Red Powder (p. 6). Specifically the two powders lists the spell "Bull’s strength; Cost (+1) 25 gp, (+2) (100 gp), +3 (250 gp), +4 (500 gp)." This is a problem for Grey Powder as it has -no- +1, +2, or +3 advantage. It strictly silences the shot. I replaced "Bull's Strength" with "Shadow Weapon" for Grey Powder as the item is supposed draw on the Plane of Shadow.
      In Brightest Day,
      In Duckest Night …

Comment

Working...
      X