Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kickstarter Draft PDF commentary

pp. 379-381, Table: New Feats:
    The "Name/Prerequisites/Benefits" headers should appear at the top of each page, not in the middle of the page.
    Under Aura of Nobility, "Aura" should not be bold, and "You" should be "Your".
    Do not bold ability score abbreviations in the Prequisites column.

p. 385, Dirty Spellcasting: In the last sentence, "provokes and attack of opportunity" should be "provokes an attack of opportunity".

p. 386, Eldritch Rant: In the last sentence, "at any time a number" should be "at any time than a number".

p. 420, Witch Spells: The "M" and "F" following Starvation, Inscribe Yellow Sign, Secret Form, Firebird, and Pirate's Booty should be superscript.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Comment

I've finished my reading. All in all I am excited to receive the final copy and then to start a new campaign. The book does a solid of incorporating elements from many of the different Pathfinder books.

-Nate

Comment

p. 5, Introduction: The book's title is given here as "Pirate’s Guide to Freeport: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Edition," but I believe that the title and credits page (p. 1) has the project's correct current title: "Freeport: The City of Adventure, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Edition."

Comment

Originally posted by Kain Darkwind View Post

Is there any reason to make a belaying pin lower damage than a basic club?
          Not an official answer, but belaying pins tend to be shorter (and therefore less damaging) than the walking sticks and baseball bats that are usually used as measures for club damage.

Spike Y Jones, editor, Dark Deeds in Freeport

Comment

pp. 348-349, Magical Beast Slayer: Under Executioner of Beasts, "magic beast" should be "magical beast".

p. 351, Vermin Slayer: Under Hide from Vermin, "undetectable to undead" should be "undetectable to vermin".

pp. 353-357, Area of Expertise: Scholarly Training (pp. 355-356) and Religious Training (pp. 356-357) are out of alphabetical order.

pp. 354-355, Diplomatic Training: Savant is indented rather than following a space between the lines.

pp. 356-357, Religious Training: Under Student and Savant, "arcane mentorship" should be either "divine mentorship" or
            "religious mentorship".

p. 357, Influence: The first bullet list item should not be bulleted.

Comment

pp. 280-282, Carrington, Captain Sabiha Leanne: In the second paragraph of Background, insert "a" after "accept".

pp. 282-284, Finn: In the stat block on p. 284, under Feats, "Aura" should not be bold.

pp. 364-366, Inquisitor-Mage: The quote at the beginning of the archetype is not formatted properly. Under Eldritch Tactics, "duals" should be "duels".

p. 373, Gods of Freeport: The God of Pirates has been named Harrimast in previous Freeport products. Before this book, his alignment was CN.

Comment

p. 373, Gods of Freeport: The God of Strength's favored weapon is a maul. This weapon does not appear in F:CoA, and only appears in the PF SRD as the maul of the titans (which is treated as a greatclub) and as a third-party publisher weapon (two-handed martial, 40 gp, damage 1d10/2d6, crit x3, 10 lbs., type B).

Comment

Thanks as always for the thorough eye to detail, Tim!
                  Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
                  www.greenronin.com
                  www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
                  nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

You're welcome, Nik! Sadly, I lack the free time right now to vet the whole thing before it goes to the printer. However, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm already using parts of the book in my Freeport campaign, which recently resumed play after a year-long hiatus and conversion to Pathfinder. Yar!

Comment

pp. 2-3, Table of Contents: Under Chapter Nine: Temple District, the Temple of the God of Pirates is listed twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X