Dark Deeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Deeds

At long last, Dark Deeds in Freeport is now available.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...Pathfinder-RPG

-Nate

Re: Dark Deeds

I knew I should have bought the PDF the day you posted this, because now that page says it won't be available until 8/27/2014. Was there some issue that delayed it again? (Or did I just miss that part when I took a quick glance at it last week?)
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Comment

Tim,

That is curious. I wonder if it might have been pulled in order to make sure that it is compatible with the new Freeport book, but I don't know.

-Nate

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Christen View Post
        Tim,

That is curious. I wonder if it might have been pulled in order to make sure that it is compatible with the new Freeport book, but I don't know.

-Nate
        The manuscript was already reviewed by Chris Pramas (for Freeport incompatability and any other possible issues) a couple months ago, before it went to layout. My guess is that someone jumped the gun on selling the PDF. Last I heard, the PDF was only being released to the original backers at the early date.

Spike Y Jones, editor, Dark Deeds in Freeport

Comment

Originally posted by timemrick View Post
          I knew I should have bought the PDF the day you posted this, because now that page says it won't be available until 8/27/2014. Was there some issue that delayed it again? (Or did I just miss that part when I took a quick glance at it last week?)
          It is being sold again now, but only as a PDF.

Kobold Press have it reduced from $19.99 to $9.99.
          David "Big Mac" Shepheard
          Mostly here to talk to fans of Freeport, Hamunaptra and Thieves' World
          You can see a bit more of me over at the Freeport forum at The Piazza.

Comment

I acquired a copy through the Pathfinder Freeport Kickstarter, and am reading through it--and, as usual, making numerous notes for my usual "Errata and Notes" treatment. So far, it's mostly pointing out where a number of crunchy bits have changed significantly between the original PF companion and the upcoming Kickstarter book. (For example, the corsair has been overhauled and renamed, and some Freeport prestige classes have been changed into templates.) The new book is still in the backer-only draft PDF stage, so it will be a while yet before I post those notes anywhere public.

Comment

Originally posted by timemrick View Post
              The new book is still in the backer-only draft PDF stage, so it will be a while yet before I post those notes anywhere public.
              The printed copies are available now, so feel free to post.

Spike Y Jones, editor, Dark Deeds in Freeport

Comment

I was referring to the new Freeport: The City of Adventure book still being in production. But my notes on Dark Deeds are nearly ready...

Comment

As I've mentioned in a new thread, my notes on Dark Deeds have been posted to my new errata archive.

Comment

Working...
                  X