Freeport Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeport Campaigns

So is anybody besides me running a Freeport Campaign. Hows it Going. Im running using FAGE. Im really liking it. Any news on Freeport for FAGE by Green Ronin..?

Re: Freeport Campaigns

I'm running a Freeport campaign in Pathfinder, though we're currently on hiatus due to the holiday season. (We hope to resume later this month.)

I'm also a regular at a forum called The Piazza, which is frequented by some of the other long-time Freeport fans here. I've been posting about my campaign over there (see this thread).
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Comment

Cool im checking it out

Comment

If you're visiting Tim's thread, then you'll probably see mine as well. I've been running through "Fury in Freeport," "The Lost Island," "Peril in Freeport" and "Dark Deeds in Freeport." We're due to finish up that last scenario next week, at which point I'm looking for my next scenario to run.

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewt...p?f=69&t=13380

-Nate

Comment

Im running Homebrew World with Freeport in it. Using FAGE on Roll20. Party is currently in the sewers under Freeport doing a job for Finn.

Comment

I have just started a mixed Freeport / Razor Coast Campaign, using the trilogy as the low level adventures before they hit the Razor Coast

Comment

I play Freeport with two, sometimes with one Player. (which works great, because this one likes to Play a thief and so we can play some nice burglaries)

We use Savage Worlds (combining Basic rules, Fantasy and a bit of Hellfrost and also some material from the freeport companion for savage worlds)

We played the story about Jackhammer, which was very nice.

I also use own ideas. The thief, a Gnome Girl, has some connections with the cult of Nocticula (I use the Pathfinder variant for this). The Player likes it much and wants to become an assassin. She is also a freelancer thief for Finn.

The heroes fought also against a rat god of disease which had its headquarter in a tavern/bordell at the docks near Scurvytown.

Now the other hero owns the tavern and renamed it from black rat to black cat and is cleaning/rebulding it a bit. (For the money he made a deal with Finn)

The Pathfinder Version of Freeport is my reference for the actual Background.

Makes much fun.

Comment

Working...
              X