Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herolab

Hey,

Just curious if anyone is working on the Herolab port? I'm not so good with the coding, but simple data entry and copy pasta I can do. I've started basic work on the Freebooter, but it's only to have something that functions as a place holder, it doesn't yet have the class abilities. I started working on the dirty fighting class ability and realized I was way over my head.

Re: Herolab

Hello and I apologize for the self bump, any timing on the freeport file?

Comment

I am working on the official HL files for Freeport. I hope to have it done by the end of March.

Comment

Originally posted by frumple View Post
        I am working on the official HL files for Freeport. I hope to have it done by the end of March.
        You're my favorite. I'm sitting here at 11:16 like it's Christmas tomorrow. Though I suspect that was a rough estimate and much like Christmas, I will be disappointed tomorrow.

=D That was light hearted humor since my font that clearly shows that was a joke is broken.

Comment

Anytime time frame update?

Comment

I miss you Frumple. v.v

Comment

This is a dot. Wondering if we'll hear anything soon.

Comment

You are not alone in awaiting the Freeport files. I wish Frumple would check in.

In the mean time, I'm working on making a data file for Creatures of Freeport.

Comment

Undeaddan - How goes your file editing? I'm still working on classes.

Comment

Hoping for this update as well, I know Frumple checked in about two weeks ago on the Hero Lab forums, he is still working on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jariath View Post
                      Hoping for this update as well, I know Frumple checked in about two weeks ago on the Hero Lab forums, he is still working on them.
                      AWESOME! I'm glad to hear some news. Good Gnus even.

Comment

Our DM had us pick up the Players Guide to Freeport for our next campaign, I am looking to play a noble and really would like a HL port. Has anyone heard anymore updates on this?

Thanks all.

Comment

Looking forward to an official update on this project.

Comment

Now that the Freeport add-on is out for Herolab, I've noticed at least one issue that I wanted to point out. The archetypes for the Freebooter class are not available. I don't know about the other new classes.

Andrew. <:-{}
                            - Andrew <:-{}

Comment

Working...
                            X