-Havard
    Freeport at The Piazza.
    My Blackmoor Blog

Re: Where are the Freeport fans?

Havard, I've made the move.

-Nate

Comment

I hope to see some more people heading over as the Pathfinder Freeport material makes its way out into the wild.
      Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
      www.greenronin.com
      www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

Yarrrr, I be here, mates!

I have a thread about my current Freeport campaign over at The Piazza. I might consider moving that discussion here, or cross-posting, if there's enough interest. We're in the process of converting the game from v.3.5 to Pathfinder, in large part because of the Kickstarter book.
        Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
        Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
        Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
        Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
        Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Comment

Hello Nate, Nicole and Tim. Good to see that the familiar faces are already in place
          Freeport at The Piazza.
          My Blackmoor Blog

Comment

I crossed over, even though I don't post much.

Comment

Never posted in the previous boards' Freeport section but I do love the setting.

Comment

The more the merrier

-Havard
                Freeport at The Piazza.
                My Blackmoor Blog

Comment

I am here, though to be honest, I am not an active Freeport player or GM at present. Unfortunately I am not a Pathfinder fan, even though I play Pathfinder Society games, and so didn't get on board with the Kickstarter and will be sticking with the old systemless version.

I am really hoping Green Ronin look to do a D&D 5e Freeport Companion as D&D 5 is looking to be a really great system. Until then, if I run Freeport again it will likely be D&D3.5, possibly 4e, maybe Savage Worlds or even M&M2 (I have all the companions for those). But I would really like to try the Fate version!

Comment

Originally posted by havard View Post
                    Did anyone else make it over?
                    I made it over back in June thread about Green Ronin's New Forum over at the Freeport forum at The Piazza.

For some strange reason, the forum was blocking me from posting. The old Green Ronin forum blocked me too.

I've been trying to get on for a while, but I just found out today that someone at Ronin Army fixed my account. Thanks for that!

Originally posted by timemrick View Post
                    Yarrrr, I be here, mates!

I have a thread about my current Freeport campaign over at The Piazza. I might consider moving that discussion here, or cross-posting, if there's enough interest. We're in the process of converting the game from v.3.5 to Pathfinder, in large part because of the Kickstarter book.
                    Given that The Piazza has been supporting the Freeport Campaign Setting during the times that Green Ronin was not able to produce products for it, I think it would be a shame to move discussion away from the Freeport forum at The Piazza. But cross-posting some content over here could help build this community up.
                    Last edited by Big Mac; 07-17-2014, 09:04 AM. Reason: Turning on signature
                    David "Big Mac" Shepheard
                    Mostly here to talk to fans of Freeport, Hamunaptra and Thieves' World
                    You can see a bit more of me over at the Freeport forum at The Piazza.

Comment

Working...
                    X