• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Super Villain Hand Book Now Available

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/181639...Deluxe-Edition

IT'S BACK, AND BETTER THAN EVER!

The Deluxe Edition of the Super Villain Handbook gives you:

* 44 villainous archetypes, from the deadly Assassin to the Villain With All Your Powers.

* 48 fully developed antagonists, each with history, personality, and story hooks.

* The Heroes of the YOUniverse, 8 champions of justice you can use as PCs or NPCs.

* Support for 9 different forms of super villain gaming, like the World Without Heroes, Jailbreak, Evil Genius School, Heist Picture, and Revenge Squad.

*Many of your favorite characters from the public domain, including the Black Terror, the Green Turtle, Stardust the Super-Wizard, Women in Red, Miss Fury, and more!

*The Deluxe Editinow of the Super Villain Handbook is the ultimate guide to super villainy, regardless of RPG system.

Re: Deluxe Super Villain Hand Book Now Available

Many thanks for passing on the alert about this, dirk; this has been put on my to-get list for the coming month. Previews look very promising, and hope to be able to pass on notes regarding villains and their (relative) merits in the next bit. Much appreciated.

Comment

Took a while, but finally picked up the print version; it's on its way. The PDF looks fantastic. Thank you for the alert and the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Talon View Post
        Took a while, but finally picked up the print version; it's on its way. The PDF looks fantastic. Thank you for the alert and the recommendation.
        Excellent! Glad you are enjoying it

Comment

I picked this up just because it looked interesting (I'm not really an Icons guy), and I'd like to say its excellent, Dirk. Give the author my congratulations.

Comment

Working...
          X