Shattered Mirrors- a first character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shattered Mirrors- a first character

*thwaps at the screen* Where the magic controls for the conversation?

Should we jump forwards?

Comment

Uh, I think you just ticked him off enough to storm off, so... yeah.

Though, that's mostly because the file would have stated that the shoes weren't found in his home - they were found in a seldom used control room in the sewers, not but 13 yards from where the police apprehended him. And some of the stuff they found in that room (besides the shoes, of course) were discovered to belong to Eocher.

Comment

Sorry, I think in textures and surfaces to play with when it comes to game time and I was having a really hard time seeing what to play with.

Comment

Oh no, I kinda figured this would happen. Hell, it actually forwards the plot.

Also, it's been a while since I've run a game in this style, so I think that might be on me. Sorry if I was confusing.

Comment

This seems pretty appropriate for this game. Maybe inspiration?

http://imgur.com/gallery/9YxbT

Comment

That's actually rather appropriate, though not my direct inspiration. I was kinda pulling from some of the panels in the 2015 Dr. Strange series. Bachalo's art is rather evocative, and just goes to show how in a world ruled by science and technology and logic, the illogical still has power.

Though, given the difference in power and experience, Lillian could probably only catch glimpses of those views, rather than everything Strange tends to see.

And the thing's more of a cat-monkey-snake-centipede-bird hybrid thing. Though, probably better not to think about the exact nature of it's appearance. Really not that important.

Comment

Do you mean the grandmother's lullaby (expected) or mother (unexpected)?

Both make sense in context.

Comment

The lullaby would be either (if they're different songs). The voice, though, is both. Or either. Or neither. Lillian's tired, she doesn't know.

Though, it's a lazy morning, and she feels better rested than she has in a LONG time.

Comment

Sorry for the delays!

And sadly, this is my typical morning. Except for the light being up part.

3 am this morning

Comment

I'm going to close out this browser window until you let me know otherwise. I've really enjoyed the game so far. Good to be on this side of the screen once in a while

Comment

*face palm*

I completely missed that you'd updated here. Jeez, I need to figure out a way to get notifications for stuff like this. I thought I was waiting on you. Soooo sorry about that.

I is an idiot.

Comment

No worries. I just thought that with all the crud you've been going through that I wouldn't rush you. You've been very kind in the past when things got hectic for me.

Comment

Sorry for the delays!

Comment

Working...
                            X