Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICONS Team-Up: Still useful for Assembled Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICONS Team-Up: Still useful for Assembled Edition?

I assume ICONS Team-Up is for 1e ICONS. But I also assume the two editions are rather compatible. But I'm not sure how much of Team-Up might have made it into Assembled. How good is it if you're using the new edition?

It would also be useful for someone to general describe it's contents: perhaps I don't need them even if they haven't been copied.

Re: ICONS Team-Up: Still useful for Assembled Edition?

Been one frick of a long time since I signed on here, but ICONS has captured my attention in a way that M&M 3e simply could not. With regard to your point, SilvercatMoonpaw, about the viability of Team-Up for the Assembled Edition, I don't believe there are any essential difficulties; AE is more an expansion/clarification of the first print (not edition, or at least I would term it), and the only thing really required is for Mr. Kenson to perhaps detail how the new rules and interpretations would apply given Team-Up's parameters. ICONS' fairly to-the-point rules structure would certainly support and encourage house rules to amend anything not covered by official errata at this point.

In any case, good to be back on here - even if discussion and/or participation is centered around ICONS - and hoping to renew acquaintances with other like-minded individuals.

Comment

Re: ICONS Team-Up: Still useful for Assembled Edition?

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
      I assume ICONS Team-Up is for 1e ICONS. But I also assume the two editions are rather compatible. But I'm not sure how much of Team-Up might have made it into Assembled. How good is it if you're using the new edition?

It would also be useful for someone to general describe it's contents: perhaps I don't need them even if they haven't been copied.
      It's not considered an official release.

I think that ICONS A-Z provides the same function (ie GM advice, rules expansions and rules clarifications) while being written with ICONS AE in mind. A-Z is also available in print, which Team-Up isn't (and won't ever be.)

Since their prices are equivalent - I'd vote for going with ICONS A-to-Z

Comment

Working...
      X