Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Recruiting] Argon City In Need Of Heroes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Recruiting] Argon City In Need Of Heroes!

If the rest of you are ready, go ahead as a team-up duo.

Comment

Originally posted by kenmadragon View Post
      I'm getting the feeling that artwork with Plasmagica would have tons of Kirby Krackles whenever she uses her powers and stuff.
      Probably. I'm sure I can picture them, but I haven't had much exposure to them.
      Originally posted by kenmadragon View Post
      Not sure why a guitar (my thought-process immediately leapt to "why not an air-guitar?"), but sounds cool.
      Remember she pulls the guitar out of nowhere. But that could be too cartoony. I have nothing against air-guitar.

I wrote it because I both like cartoony and because I can be horribly straightforwards at the wrong moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
        If the rest of you are ready, go ahead as a team-up duo.
        I imagine this as a buddy-cop thing: Arachnid is the grouchy no-nonsense one, Plasmagica is the happy-go-lucky fun-loving one.

Together they fight crime.

Comment

It's probably going to be something like the "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" cartoon.

I'm pretty sure that Arachnid assumed that Plasmagica was some hallucination, due to being drugged or having a mental breakdown, at first.

kenmadragon, I'll edit the sheet with the Gadgets and Swinging with the Tangled flaw. How, or rather where, will we be doing dice rolls?
          Are you going with d6 vs d6 or with the quicker 2d6-7?

Assuming everything is in order, I'm ready to go.
          Last edited by lazygm; 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lazygm View Post
            I'm pretty sure that Arachnid assumed that Plasmagica was some hallucination, due to being drugged or having a mental breakdown, at first.
            Given her appearance and powers she probably gets that a lot.

Comment

That... is an interesting idea I had not considered. Now I need to somehow incorporate that into the Team Up somehow... minor edits will have to be made to my current script.

But yeah, buddy-cop and Brave and the Bold (I loved the cartoon) are good inspirations for the idea of a Team-Up style story.

Anywho, I'll have an IC thread and start to the adventure up within the next few days, once I've dealt with this issue IRL that's threatening to consume my schedule. If I don't deal with it now, it'll be an even bigger problem in the future, and I'd rather start once I've finished dealing with it. Shouldn't be too long though, so don't worry!

Comment

Nothing?

Comment

Working...
                X