• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LimpingNinja
    started a topic Spam-tastic voyage?

Spam-tastic voyage?

Hello,

I posted a rather long post to the Fantasy Age sub and it had a few links in it and said it needed to be validated by a moderator. That was on Sunday morning so I wanted to check to see if it had been rejected, lost in the ether, absorbed into some arcane ritual -- something. Wish I had saved a copy of the text, though!

LimpingNinja... out.

• jasonsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by LimpingNinja View Post
    Hello,

I posted a rather long post to the Fantasy Age sub and it had a few links in it and said it needed to be validated by a moderator. That was on Sunday morning so I wanted to check to see if it had been rejected, lost in the ether, absorbed into some arcane ritual -- something. Wish I had saved a copy of the text, though!birthday wishesmyanimelist mathway

LimpingNinja... out.
    it happens sometimes in other forums too, its mainly because moderators are busy. they have their life offline too and especially because they receive a lot of spam texts to in hurry they often mistakenly overlook relevant ones too
    Last edited by jasonsmith; 05-26-2019, 07:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LimpingNinja
    replied
    Re: Spam-tastic voyage?

Originally posted by LimpingNinja View Post
    Hello,

I posted a rather long post to the Fantasy Age sub and it had a few links in it and said it needed to be validated by a moderator. That was on Sunday morning so I wanted to check to see if it had been rejected, lost in the ether, absorbed into some arcane ritual -- something. Wish I had saved a copy of the text...
    I posted last Sunday, it's now Friday - was it rejected? Was it not yet approved? Was there some concern?

-K

Leave a comment:

Working...
X