Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting PreOrders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting PreOrders

Does anyone know when the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting will be mailed out to those who have preordered?

Re: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting PreOrders

Originally posted by Azhigatex View Post
    Does anyone know when the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting will be mailed out to those who have preordered?
    If you ordered it from Green Ronin, orders should start shipping this week. If you ordered from someone else it has to go through distribution first.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
      If you ordered it from Green Ronin, orders should start shipping this week. If you ordered from someone else it has to go through distribution first.
      Great! I was hoping that they would have been sent Friday, but hopefully I'll see it later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Azhigatex View Post
        Great! I was hoping that they would have been sent Friday, but hopefully I'll see it later this week.
        Still nothing here and I pre ordered the first few seconds it went up. I think it will be another week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by FanDragon View Post
          Still nothing here and I pre ordered the first few seconds it went up. I think it will be another week or two.
          They've started shipping.

Comment

About one week later and still no book and my order says the same thing. Order Placed.

Comment

About one week later and still no book and my order says the same thing. Order Placed.
              Six days later and no book.

Comment

Books are shipping. Please be patient.

Comment

https://greenronin.com/blog/2017/09/...rder-shipping/

Comment

YAY! I just needed to know what was going on. My friend who didn't preorder the book but ordered it off amazon now has it in hand while I who did pre order it was still waiting. Things mess up and stuff happens and I do still have my neat and nifty PDF but I can't wait to get my hands on the book.

Ahh I found out he was lying anyway! He got his from his son who went to Gencon! I don't mind being out scooped by that!
                    Last edited by FanDragon; 09-07-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

YAY! I just needed to know what was going on. My friend who didn't preorder the book but ordered it off amazon now has it in hand while I who did pre order it was still waiting. Things mess up and stuff happens and I do still have my neat and nifty PDF but I can't wait to get my hands on the book.

Ahh I found out he was lying anyway! He got his from his son who went to Gencon! I don't mind being out scooped by that!
                      Amazon won't be getting it for a few more weeks. We're fulfilling our own orders first, and putting it into game store distribution before Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
                        Amazon won't be getting it for a few more weeks. We're fulfilling our own orders first, and putting it into game store distribution before Amazon.
                        Got my book this morning! It's awesome! The PDF really doesn't do the book justice! Not that there is anything wrong with the pdf but.....wow.

Very happy with my purchase!

Comment

Got my book this morning! It's awesome! The PDF really doesn't do the book justice! Not that there is anything wrong with the pdf but.....wow.

Very happy with my purchase!
                          Yay! Glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
                          X