Posting problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting problem

Okay, every time I try to make a long post to my thread, I get sent back to the top page of the forum when I hit "submit reply". Have I broken some rule?

EDIT: And it's turned out that it's just that one particular post you don't like for whatever reason. Y'know what? I don't care.
    Last edited by Davies; 06-06-2017, 01:00 PM.
    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, [url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/618254]Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles[/url].

Re: Posting problem

Originally posted by Davies View Post
    Okay, every time I try to make a long post to my thread, I get sent back to the top page of the forum when I hit "submit reply". Have I broken some rule?

EDIT: And it's turned out that it's just that one particular post you don't like for whatever reason. Y'know what? I don't care.
    Uhm, that has been happening since the new forums were put up. It is called the front-page glitch. Nothing to do with what you are posting. Though it seems a space before or after an = is the most common culprit for triggering it for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Psistrike View Post
      Uhm, that has been happening since the new forums were put up. It is called the front-page glitch. Nothing to do with what you are posting. Though it seems a space before or after an = is the most common culprit for triggering it for some reason.
      It's pretty uncommon, and we haven't been able to duplicate it so we can fix it. The "=" thing is a possibility, but again we haven't been able to duplicate it.
      ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post

If it's always when you're working on your thread, typing everything out in some sort of text editor first is the best work around I can suggest.
        ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
          It's pretty uncommon, and we haven't been able to duplicate it so we can fix it. The "=" thing is a possibility, but again we haven't been able to duplicate it.
          That appears to have been it, I took the spaces away from the = sign on the totals line of that particular character sheet and I was finally able to post it. The same thing didn't affect the other three character sheets I posted right before it.
          Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, [url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/618254]Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles[/url].

Comment

Working...
          X