Roninarmy.com access issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Once again hit the front page bug, this time it blocked me after it just happening once. Have messaged with IP address.

Comment

I'm blocked out, but it is from my work computer. Does this "wear off" after a while?

Comment

We're planning a forum software update in the near future. Hopefully that helps.
        ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

If you send them your IP it gets resolved quick enough.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Still locked out at work- sent an email yesterday morning. Is there anything else I can do, or just wait?

>EDIT: Back in- Thanks!
            Last edited by pathfinderq1; 09-14-2018, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Well I WAS in, for about three hours. Now locked out again- must be something in the formatting of the character sheet I was editing...

Comment

So obviously the forum software hates Me, specifically, as an individual. I got my access at work unblocked again yesterday morning- then got blocked at home again last night. I sent another email to the webmaster, but this is kind of frustrating. I'm not using any of the triggers that I know about (certain words, the equal sign thing), but I guess there are others I don't know about.

Did someone say something about a software update?

Comment

I was blocked on Thursday while simultaneously writing a post while browsing the Atomic Think tank.

these errors are becoming intolerable

Comment

Originally posted by jmucchiello View Post
                    I found this earlier in this thread:

This is nearly exactly what is happening to me (except I timeout at lw-dc3-dist15-po6.rtr.liquidweb.com (69.167.128.205)).

I contacted liquidweb.com and they confirmed that Green Ronin is their customer though. But they said that since I was not their customer they could not help me. They said to contact the customer and ask the customer to get to tell them to unblock my IP (perhaps, they would not confirm or deny my IP was being blocked, of course, since I'm not their customer.) So could it be your ISP sniffing traffic to your website and blocking IPs for you?
                    Hi
                    I also contacted liquidweb.com and they did not confirm that Green Ronin was their client I do not know where the problem is

Comment

Working...
                    X