X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Freedom City 3rd Edition

Originally posted by K.G. Carlson View Post
    True story:

After being trapped by that monster storm, Stella, I ventured out in the snow and ice to my local gaming/comic store. Since FC 3e is in the Previews, I can order it, right?

So the clerk calls it up in the system; its slated for a January 2029 release!

So, after the clerk talks me off a ledge, he explains that's just what they do when they're not sure of a release date; put it off in the distant future. That it will update with an actual release date once they have one.

So here's hoping it's before summer!

*fingers crossed*
    HAHAHAHA! At my old job, products in the pipeline we didn't yet have a price point for were $99,999.99

I used to joke if we got someone willing to offer that price, I would have found a way to get it to them, even if it meant corporate espionage to get the prototypes.

All my best.

Comment

So it's almost May, which is almost June...I just might be able to survive that long
      Say goodbye to gravity
      Say goodbye to death
      Say hello to eternity
      And live for every breath
      -The Wicker Man, Iron Maiden

Comment

So it's almost May, which is almost June...I just might be able to survive that long
        The question being is the preorder/ PDF in June, or the print?

Comment

It's now august did I miss a limited release? just discovered this gaming system and bought some other 3rd ed books only to have some of them (emerald city) reference a book I can't find. Will this be available on PDF soonish?
          I don't live that far out of Seattle. If need be, I guess I could stop by your office with a USB disk and some cash if that with help expedite delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitzoplax View Post
            It's now august did I miss a limited release? just discovered this gaming system and bought some other 3rd ed books only to have some of them (emerald city) reference a book I can't find. Will this be available on PDF soonish?
            I don't live that far out of Seattle. If need be, I guess I could stop by your office with a USB disk and some cash if that with help expedite delivery.
            You didn't miss anything, Diamond just got the wrong release date.

If Amazon has the correct date, the next GR release should be Rogue's Gallery in September, with Freedom City early next year

Comment

The official word is October.
              [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
              [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

It's up on Drive-thru RPG now.
                Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

Comment

Amazon says Available January 9, 2018

Comment

Has anyone given it a try? How good is it, and how much does it change from previous editions?

Comment

A lot of the background material is virtually copy-pasted, but the timeline is advanced about a decade with a new overarching plot thread involving Seven becoming the new Master Mage and then getting trapped off world with the result that a lot of older villains are getting demonic upgrades.
                      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
                      [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

True story:

After being trapped by that monster storm, Stella, I ventured out in the snow and ice to my local gaming/comic store. Since FC 3e is in the Previews, I can order it, right?

So the clerk calls it up in the system; its slated for a January 2029 release!

So, after the clerk talks me off a ledge, he explains that's just what they do when they're not sure of a release date; put it off in the distant future. That it will update with an actual release date once they have one.

Bluestacks TextNow VPN
                        So here's hoping it's before summer!

*fingers crossed*
                        I used to joke in the event that we got somebody willing to offer that value, I would have figured out how to get it to them, regardless of whether it implied corporate secret activities to get the models.
                        Last edited by rossi; 01-06-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X