This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is still here?

Not as such. But, as pointed out, scan games and specific users for activity and you can get a sense.
    [QUOTE=Enigmatic One;178799][FONT=Verdana]Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m9d5ob31w5pfjw/Earth%20218.pdf?dl=0"]Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting[/URL]
    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/28-Blade-s-Third-Edition-Builds?p=109&viewfull=1#post109"]Blade's Builds[/URL]

[URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1554-The-Merge-3E-(OOC)?p=124944#post124944"]The Merge Character Sheet Lists[/URL]
    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/4284-The-Merge-Cosmic-Quandaries-3e-Interest-check?p=167246&viewfull=1#post167246"]The Cosmic Merge Character Sheet List[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by MacynSnow View Post
      you raise a valid point.so my question is this:Has anyone "Taken stock"(so to speak) of what's left of this ounce great community?

and thank you,that was very nice...
      ^_^ Still a great community in my opinion. And that was more or less what this thread was about, seeing who was still up and around. If you scan down the General forum, you'll find the link to Echoes of the Multiverse where some of us malcontents hang out. I personally use both boards.
      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
      [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Still here, for what it's worth, as I mostly lurk and occasionally discuss stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostwise View Post
          Ou pas.
          Interesting

Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
          Only a few people know all of the details (posts were deleted and altered shortly afterwards), but the short version of it was that someone mentioned a group on the internet with less than stellar social justice qualifications in a way that painted them as less than complete villains. Someone else took offense at that, a mod stepped in and said that nothing more could be said, a post came in right after that (with the timing such that they may not have known that they were being told to say nothing more) and they were banned. An end to the boards was threatened, some people left in solidarity, and others drifted away assuming that the board would be going away.

Honestly, it largely seemed a matter of a few people having a bad day and it all snowballing.
          I was not aware of that event, it has been a very long time then since my last visit

Comment

I considered moving my games, but there's essentially no good alternative out there. Echoes of the Multiverse is probably the strongest candidate, but it has to contend with all the issues associated with a small user-operated forum. So I'll be staying here for the forseeable future.

Comment

well,i'll still be here if anybody needs me(and or wants me to be part of a game...hint,hint... ),so happy holidays&give me a holler!
              Originally posted by Bladewind
              Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Jiminy Christmas! I go to have a baby and the roof caves in!
                "Mom, is the Dairy Queen married to the Burger King?" - My five-year-old

The Ro Show, my collection of characters and random builds.

Comment

The fallout doesn't seem too catastrophic. Some of the prolific builders left, but the dearth in games and activity can also be attributed to the holidays. Once my new poop machine is old enough I should get more active again.
                  [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by mrdent12 View Post
                    The fallout doesn't seem too catastrophic. Some of the prolific builders left, but the dearth in games and activity can also be attributed to the holidays. Once my new poop machine is old enough I should get more active again.
                    Yeah, I was kiddin' mostly! Still lots of familiar faces around, which is really nice to see. This is a great community, and I hope it continues that way.

Comment

Blah I blame my lack of sleep on missing the kidding aspect of it. But yeah this community is one of the better ones I found on the internet.
                      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Congrats you two! And Merry Christmas!

I guess it depends on which parts of the forum you frequent. The Roll Call is dominated by like 5 or so prolific builders who make like 90% of the posts there, so when a bunch of them left that forum lost most of its activity. I come to the forums mainly for the Game Room which has a larger crowd so I didn't feel it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ysariel View Post
                          Congrats you two! And Merry Christmas!

I guess it depends on which parts of the forum you frequent. The Roll Call is dominated by like 5 or so prolific builders who make like 90% of the posts there, so when a bunch of them left that forum lost most of its activity. I come to the forums mainly for the Game Room which has a larger crowd so I didn't feel it that much.
                          Thanks so much, and a very Merry Christmas to you too Ysariel!

The majority of my posting is done in the Game Room as well. It's weird not seeing a few names around, but I know where they can be found too so it's all good! I'm harder to get rid of then a bad case of herpes. >

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you

Comment

Congrats on the kids,gang!
                              and i'm with you guy's,this is a fantastic community(it's actually one of the reason's i got into the AGE system so much...)and hopefully we can keep it going.
                              Originally posted by Bladewind
                              Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

This is my first post.

While I've enjoyed Green Ronin's products, it wasn't until a friend sent Chris Pramas' article about breaking into the game industry that I decided to join the forum. His piece is the perfect measuring stick for where I'm at in my quest to jump from a RPG wanna-lancer to a freelancer. I wrote a blog about what Chris recommends and how it dovetails with my journey that I wanted to share here (and use as an excuse to join the forums).

Glad to be a part of this community.

Comment

Working...
                                X