This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is still here?

It's a sobering thing, knowing that a friend has left and will not come back.

Due to last month's... unpleasantness, that decision was made by a good number of our fellows, whom I will not name, but wish them luck all the same.

But a forum lives and breathes on its community. without community, a board dries up and is shut down, regardless of the politics

So, as said. I'm still here. for all I know, I'm the last of the board 'celebrities' who has not travelled on, and I intend to stay until shutdown

Who else is here, and ready to help rebuild the community as we approach 2017?

Re: Who is still here?

I am still here.

I understand why some people left, but I would prefer to stick it out here. Frankly, without this forum, I wouldn't be roleplaying anymore.
    [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

Comment

I'm around still, mostly just keeping up on recent things since none of the games I got into are running currently.
      I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

I am still here as well

Comment

To some degree, you can gauge it just by going down the list of games in the forum and seeing who's posting. We didn't lose that many people overall, I think. A few prolific builders to be sure, but a lot of people stuck around, albeit with escape plans in place in case the decision to close the forums was as abrupt as the announcement of the possibility of the forums shutting down.

What worries me a little bit is that a few people posted that they were waiting to see, and we really have not heard from them since. That's also part of the whole online thing... if you're not constantly interacting, things can fall off to the wayside since it's all so ephemeral.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
          [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

*Cheerful wave*

I'm still here too.

Comment

I'm still here, still having writer's block for the most part on my own ideas or figuring out what to do for Psi-verse, what parts of Earth-Prime to use, change, or drop, etc.

Comment

I'm still here and posting on both sites. Unless I have to, I tend to stick with what I got.

Comment

I'm still kicking around here. My activity is decreasing due to a new bundle of joy and poop, but I'm still here.
                  [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

I'm split lurking on both boards.
                    Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

Comment

Still present, though haven't been a major poster on here for years; only reason I've been more active lately is I'm running a DAGE game, and while I'm on talking about that I occasionally look at the M&M end.

Comment

I'm still here, El Guapo!

Comment

I myself just got back on after a Long run of Bad/Wierd Luck and should be able to resume my old posting routine(Teusday,Thursday&Saturday)after my Birthday(This Teusday,BTW!)and the holidays are over.If you need me for anything important in the meantime,here's my new e-mail:
                          sdewey17@yahoo.com
                          Originally posted by Bladewind
                          Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

I'm still here to some extent, but since my M&M game has been on hiatus I've been focusing on another company's forum.

I mean in the best of times I've only been here intermittently.

Comment

I'm still hanging around after all these years.

Comment

Working...
                              X