Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community together

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

I probably still is a replacement for this forum in case they close it. Just dedicated to rpgs in general not just M&M imo.

Comment

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

It's kind of that (some people have transferred whole threads over in fear of GR's initial warning), but much of the "Roll Call" board have gone over there permanently.
      Jabroniville at Hotmail dot com
      http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/index.php

Comment

I think the two boards can readily exist in parallel. The only thing is, with people kind of sitting on one side, t'other, or both, would it make sense to change the title to reflect that it's an alternate community for the refugees and those who would associate with them?
        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
        [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Danicia View Post
          As an aside, we said we were *thinking* of closing them, not that we definitely are. I've updated some of the posts with more information like this:
          Maybe you want to update the sticky thats everwhere.

We're still discussing what we're going to do and if you're decent and persuasive about it you might even sway me to set up an archive of your favorite stuff.
          To me it reads like the question isn't "will the forum be nuked?" but only "will you guys beg enough for there to be an archive?". On the same time theres no information on what exactly happend from your side... but theres posts on other forums (reddit, echoesofthemultiverse) that indicate that this might very well be just a single person overracting over a discussion.

I've allways experienced this forum as a very nice and surprisingly well behaved forum. Whatever happend, i only have a one sidedview and a sticky that says that this (in my experience) maybe even best behaving place on the internet is dead. It's not maybe dead. It's a fact. If we are nice and beg we will get an archive.

This view might be strongly influenced by good moderation. But I'll never know that. For all I know, that super awesome forum is dead because of a single moderator, who expects us to beg for an archive. If i would truly write what I'm thinking right now, this post would most likely get deleted.

This forum was where i got many awesome plot ideas, builds and all the news on upcoming and new products. Now it seems like it will be gone due to reasons i might never learn. This will certainly not influence my buying behaviour of future products in a positive way.

Expecting people to beg is how you turn a huge fan who bought all your products into someone who will finish the current campaign and then move on to another system.

Which sometimes wasn't very easy because M&M isn't avaiable anywhere in my country. The longest shipping i had was about 3 months... when the book finaly arrived I had allready forgotten that I had ordered it.
          Last edited by CAA; 11-09-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

I'll join up. I may not post much anymore but I can't imagine life with out this place.
            Live fast. Love hard. Die with your mask on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidious View Post
              I'll join up. I may not post much anymore but I can't imagine life with out this place.
              We're not going anywhere just yet. I've been working on some updated Rules of Conduct and Posting Guidelines, plus we're installing a proper infraction system and whatnot. I've started submitting docs to the team while we wait for the Boss to get back from her well-deserved birthday trip.
              Donna "Danicia" Prior
              Events & Volunteer Herder, Green Ronin
              http://about.me/Danicia

Comment

Thank up Ares, looking forward to following Jab, Thor and Batgirl anywhere they go.

Comment

I'm personally very glad this forums're surviving. Echoes of the Multiverse, though, will still be where I post my stuff, in addition to here.
                  The Architecturae: coming soon.|\__/|The Forever Tree:|\__/|The Forever Tree (the multiverse).\__/The Forever Tree (Earth-G).\__/Forever Tree NPCs.|\__/|The Multi-Faceted Gem: coming soon.|\__/|World-And-Maze:\__/World-and-Maze (the multiverse).

The Realms of Idrifaulo.

Comment

I'll be posting on both forums as well.
                    [B][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/48-Betterwatchit-s-Builds"]My Builds[/URL]
                    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/96-The-Betterverse"]My Setting[/URL]
                    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/169-Stories-of-the-Betterverse"]My Stories[/URL][/B]

Comment

To everybody who thinks this is only a trade for the Mutants and Masterminds gatherings here on the Roninarmy, there is exchange by individuals as of now past that. About permitting any sort of framework or manufacture onto these discussions, or if nothing else hero based ones at the base. So regardless of whether the Roninarmy gatherings prop up it will be a decent discussion to post works from different frameworks not on here, make amusement strings utilizing such frameworks Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher
                      Last edited by rossi; 01-09-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X