Book of the Righteous for Pathfinder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of the Righteous for Pathfinder?

With a version being kickstarted for 5E. Any chance for Pathfinder? It was one and still is one of my favorite books to use with 3.5/Pathfinder. I hope if the 5E kickstarter is successful that we will see one for Pathfinder.

Re: Book of the Righteous for Pathfinder?

It's been awhile since I posted this thread. Anyone over at GR able to answer my question?

Comment

Yes just saw this - if you back their kickstarter it looks like you can get the pdf for the original books. That's about all I know, I can link you to the kickstarter if you'd like. I think you only need to pledge $25.
      GM Pillars Rise and Heroes Fall (OOC) (IC),Setting Notes for Pillars Fall

Games I'm In:
      Emily Whittier aka Arc in Crinoverse: Tales to Astonish

Comment

Thanks I already have the the book in print. I hope it's a stretch goal. As it was one of the better third edition books and deserves a update to both 5E and Pathfinder imo.

Comment

Well it just hit 28k a few hours ago which mean their 1st stretch goal was hit so we'll get an extra 16 pages when it comes out. I'd recommend you pledge a few buck maybe we can get to the 30k mark! Very excited for this book to come out.
          GM Pillars Rise and Heroes Fall (OOC) (IC),Setting Notes for Pillars Fall

Games I'm In:
          Emily Whittier aka Arc in Crinoverse: Tales to Astonish

Comment

Working...
          X