Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kreuzritter
    replied
    I've cracked open Height of the Storm, and plan to read RWBY: After the Fall (featuring team CFVY)

Leave a comment:

• DariusJonna
    replied
    I'm trying to read a Warhammer 40k omnibus, Sisters of Battle by James Swallow. I hate it with all my heart and I read it for academic purposes.

Leave a comment:

• Davies
    replied
    Most recently read dead tree book was volume 8 of the Danmachi: Sword Oratoria manga. I think the manga improves on the light novel in a lot of ways, which is not something I can say about a lot of cross-media adaptations.

Most recently read ebook was volume 9 of How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom, introducing the series' first lasting antagonistic character. Can't wait for volume 10.

Most recently read story was Fragments of Chaldea, a long-running fanfic inspired by the browser game Fate/grand Order. Interesting, but a little too focused on trying to have everybody become kinder people than in canon.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied
    I'm rereading Richard Roberts's Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Super-villain series as well as Andrew Seiple's Threadbare LitRPG books.

Leave a comment:

• Fildrigar
    replied
    I'm reading NK Jemisin's Broken Earth series.

Leave a comment:

• strauss54120
    started a topic What are you reading?

What are you reading?

I am reading manga right now is dead tube and This is one of the best.
    AND
    What are you reading?
Working...
X