Prohibitive Shipping Costs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prohibitive Shipping Costs?

I went to order a copy of the Advanced Bestiary, but the shipping costs I saw put a stop to that.
    Screenshot
    $88 + USD>CAD conversion (*1.31) + tax (~8.50CAD) = $123.78.

I know some of your 3.5 books are available through lulu, which results in far more reasonable shipping costs. IIRC DTRPG also has petty reasonable shipping costs.

Is there any chance of your books being more available in Canada at some point in the future? Because while I like a lot of you guys' stuff, the overhead to get it here is a pretty noteworthy barrier to buying it if I don't stumble across it in a storefront, and most of it isn't available on amazon or dtrpg or lulu (hardcopy).

I like your stuff, but $123.78 is a bit too much for a single RPG book.
    Last edited by Darkholme; 10-05-2015, 09:30 PM.

Re: Prohibitive Shipping Costs?

Greetings!

We charge exactly as much as our shipper charges us to ship. One thing you could do is ask your Friendly Local Game Store to order it for you through their distributor. That way you can get it without the added expense of shipping. I hope this helps.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Re: Prohibitive Shipping Costs?

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
      Greetings!

We charge exactly as much as our shipper charges us to ship. One thing you could do is ask your Friendly Local Game Store to order it for you through their distributor. That way you can get it without the added expense of shipping. I hope this helps.
      I wasn't saying you guys are the ones overcharging me for shipping, merely that options that didn't involve international shipping costs would make it much easier to buy your products.

For instance, if I wanted the old advanced bestiary, you have that up on Lulu, and they want to charge like $48 CAD for the book, and like $7 for shipping.

Though I like the idea of the LGS Distributor. I will give them a call today and see if they can do it.

Comment

Working...
      X