i think we do have to ask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we do have to ask

the server room for the roninarmy forums is built on top of an ancient indian burial ground, isn't it? cuz man this place goes down a lot

Re: i think we do have to ask

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    the server room for the roninarmy forums is built on top of an ancient indian burial ground, isn't it? cuz man this place goes down a lot
    What gave it away? The need to resurrect your connection using a ouija board interface through port 666 or the ghost to ghost hookup?

Comment

I agree with the concern. I have to repost so many times because the server has gone down in the middle of my activity, it's nearly becoming ludicrous. Today alone I've needed to repost twice and reopen the page 4 times because the "url couldn't be retrieved". It's getting to the point where it's a worse problem than the spam on the old boards.

Comment

Hmmmmmm, not an issue I have. Might be the time difference for me though.
        “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”

-Doctor Who

Comment

I've been having problems as well, but depending on where the servers are located, it could be due to weather.

Comment

I had issues with the Green Ronin store earlier tonight, retrieving old downloads. Evan emailed me and got things working again, and mentioned that they're currently weathering a brute force attack of some sort, so that likely accounts for it. He did not elaborate on details thereof.
            [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
            [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
              I had issues with the Green Ronin store earlier tonight, retrieving old downloads. Evan emailed me and got things working again, and mentioned that they're currently weathering a brute force attack of some sort, so that likely accounts for it. He did not elaborate on details thereof.
              that'd be the unquiet spirits of the Indians whose burial ground they are desecrating no doubt.
              “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”

-Doctor Who

Comment

Have you found the Hydra nest and destroyed it yet?

Comment

So... anybody else suddenly hungry for pea soup?

Comment

I've had trouble using it too.

Comment

So... rajveersharma13 is apparently the new spam account?
                      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
                      [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Yeah I reported all of those threads.... My only thought is, what happened to the previous 12 rajveersharma's?

-Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by saint_matthew View Post
                          Yeah I reported all of those threads.... My only thought is, what happened to the previous 12 rajveersharma's?
                          Who do you think fills up the burying ground?

-Nate

Comment

We must smash their bits and fry their motherboards and send their IPADs into orbit!

Comment

And we were doing so well for a while, too...
                              Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
                              www.greenronin.com
                              www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
                              nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X