Customer Service Order Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service Order Question

Sorry to post this here, but I'm very frustrated and not sure where else to go. On Aug 12th, I placed a preorder for Icons: Assembled Edition. (Order #GR10807‏). I made a mistake while placing the order and did not update my shipping address. Unfortunately, the address that automatically populated into the order form was my APO address Seoul, South Korea. I caught the error right away but could not find a way to change it automatically, so I used the email utility on the Contact Us page to send an email addressing my concerns. This initial email went out within an hour of placing the original order. When I didn't hear back from anyone at GR a few weeks later, I sent a second email. I never received a response to that one, either.

Now, I see that the books have already shipped. Since the emails never received a response, I called GR yesterday and left a message. Today, I'm posting here in hopes that someone from the company can help me out.

Normally, when a person moves, he or she does a change of address form and that's the end of it. It's not quite so simple in my case. I had to fill out two change of addresses, one of which was left with my Army unit in Korea. What will very likely happen (or already has happened) is the book will make the very slow journey to Korea where it will sit in various mailrooms before finding its way to my former unit. At that point, one of the people who are volun-told to work the mail room will have to notice the package, look up my change of address form, write my new address on the package, and put it back into the military mail system.

I'll probably get my book, but it may take 3 months or more extra time. All of this could have been avoided if Green Ronin had updated my mailing address in response to either of my initial two emails. Can someone from the company please check the status of my book and let me know? If possible, I'd like to change my shipping address. If it's already gone out, I would appreciate a tracking number of some kind.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Andrew Branstad

Re: Customer Service Order Question

Back on the old boards, they suggested contacting Nicole if your emails went unanswered. Hopefully, she can help.

I know your frustrations. I had that happen with a book a few years back.
    [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
    [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

I reached out to Steve Kenson and got a response right away. According to him, I should hear from Nicole Lindroos soon. So, I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm mostly posting here to give kudos to Steve. Reaching out to the author of the book was not my first move (it was, in fact, my fourth), but he got back to me right away. Very professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        I reached out to Steve Kenson and got a response right away. According to him, I should hear from Nicole Lindroos soon. So, I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm mostly posting here to give kudos to Steve. Reaching out to the author of the book was not my first move (it was, in fact, my fourth), but he got back to me right away. Very professional.
        Sorry guys, I've been gone quite a bit between working GenCon and PAX and then having to overcome a severe 25-year dental phobia to have an infected wisdom tooth removed and the painful, drug-hazed recovery that followed. I assume that many things have slipped through the cracks, so please don't hesitate to ping me more than once if you need help with something and I haven't gotten back to you. Just please be gentle, it's been a hard couple of months!

Nicole
        Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
        www.greenronin.com
        www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
        nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nikchick View Post
          Sorry guys, I've been gone quite a bit between working GenCon and PAX and then having to overcome a severe 25-year dental phobia to have an infected wisdom tooth removed and the painful, drug-hazed recovery that followed. I assume that many things have slipped through the cracks, so please don't hesitate to ping me more than once if you need help with something and I haven't gotten back to you. Just please be gentle, it's been a hard couple of months!

Nicole
          Hey, Nicole.

I'll send you a PM. Hope you're feeling better. Honestly, dental pain is about the worst pain I can think of.

Comment

Thanks Drew. I think we've got you sorted now!
            Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
            www.greenronin.com
            www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
            nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

I wanted to put an update on here to say that Nicole from Green Ronin responded immediately to my PM. I seem to be all squared away and I am once again a happy Green Ronin customer. Thanks again, guys.

Comment

Working...
              X