Con of the North 2015, 2/13-15, Twin Cities, MN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con of the North 2015, 2/13-15, Twin Cities, MN

Greetings, all. I'm looking to run some Pathfinder Freeport scenarios at Con of the North in the Twin Cities this coming February. If anybody else is interested in running some such, or other games from Green Ronin, please let me know and perhaps we can coordinate. Event submissions are due in early September; I'll post my games once I finish planning them.

-Nate

Re: Con of the North 2015, 2/13-15, Twin Cities, MN

Here are my rounds for this con:

Saturday, 2/14, 10 am-2 pm: "A Rose by Any Other Name"
    Saturday, 2/14, 2 pm-6 pm: "A Rose by Any Other Name"
    Saturday, 2/14, 6 pm-10 pm: "A Rose by Any Other Name"
    (This event ran last year as “Vashnik's Voyage.”)
    To learn the truth behind a cryptic message from a dying man, the PCs must solve a series of puzzles and face of against secretive but tireless enemies.

Sunday, 2/15, 10 am-4 pm: "No Honor Among Thieves"
    Sunday, 2/15, 4 pm-10 pm: "No Honor Among Thieves"
    The search for a lost ship and its captains leads the PCs into a much larger mystery, one that threatens all who ply the waters around the city of Freeport.

-Nate
    Last edited by Nate Christen; 04-01-2015, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Re: Con of the North 2015, 2/13-15, Twin Cities, MN

you spend the extra mana as max. I guess I envision higher level rogues and warriors to be wearing masterwork/magical/exotic material armor, or some combination of that which can escalate their AC a lot. Let's say masterwork drakeskin heavy leather thats also enchanted and has a rune of protection. Even just having a +1 bonus
      play card game

Comment

Working...
      X