This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible erratum:

Page 57: Rifle Style (Expert) lets you ignore an attack roll modificator due to light cover. Light cover grants an armor bonus and does not impose a penalty to the attacker.

Page 192: Attack roll modifiers for cover are listed, but on page 90 the effects of cover include only an armor bonus.

Should cover grant both an armor bonus and a penalty on the attack roll?
    Last edited by mrkwnzl; 06-17-2019, 10:53 PM.
    My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
      Re: Expanse Errata Thread

I can’t seem to register for the Green Ronin forum to post some errata, could someone be a dear and mention that Bobbie Draper’s name is repeatedly misspelled “Bobbi” in at least 20 different places? Thanks.
      I'm not seeing that in the core rules PDF. It is spelt as "Bobbie" everywhere that "bobbi" appears in the text. Maybe you have an early draft?

Comment

In the Quickstart, Izzy Moon's bonus for the pistol should be +3, not +2, to reflect her Accuracy score of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbloom7 View Post

I'm not seeing that in the core rules PDF. It is spelt as "Bobbie" everywhere that "bobbi" appears in the text. Maybe you have an early draft?
          Most of the errors found here have already been corrected. There has been an update to the PDF.
          My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

Page 37 for the Scavenger profession it lists the talent choices as Evaluation or Maker.

Evaluation is a focus, not a talent. There is only one talent option for this profession.

Comment

Not sure if this counts as Errata (I'm hoping it's just some sort of typo) but Plasma Torpedoes are completely useless in every situation. They are equally as good as normal torpedoes for normal attacks against ships with hull 2d6 or greater, and worse against ships with less than 2d6 hull and with all targeted attacks. I did the math and can produce proofs on demand lol. I'll also make a standalone thread in case it's not just a typo. Loving the game so far though, thanks Green Ronin team!

Comment

Working...
              X