The Expanse Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Expanse Release

Does anyone know when this game will release for purchase? I didn't know anything about this until after the kickstarter was over. I love the show and would love to run a game in that universe.

Re: The Expanse Release

Soon. The book is in final approvals ( where James SA Corey gets to look through and see if any lore changes need to be made. )

When we get it back from them ( and make any changes to it they need made ) it will go to print and we will open the Backerkit and preorders. It will take 4-6 weeks to actually print the book. ( Depending on printer availability. ) The PDF will release as soon as the Backerkit opens.

This all should happen very soon.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Just got this email:

"Hello backers,
      Mondays are rarely happy but today I have good news: The Expanse RPG has been approved! We will be sending the game to print this week and you also get your PDFs. To get those into your hands ASAP, we'll be emailing you links for comp copies at https://www.drivethrurpg.com. You should see those by tomorrow. "

Sweetness!
      [B]ArtWend[/B]
      Doors and Corners
      Excitedly [B]READING[/B] The Expanse RPG

Comment

The general public won't get to buy the PDF until after the Kickstarter backers get it.

But, soon. Very soon.

Comment

Thatís great to hear! I missed the Kickstarter, so Iím eagerly awaiting the public release.
          My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
            The general public won't get to buy the PDF until after the Kickstarter backers get it.

But, soon. Very soon.
            I figured as much. But I thought I'd let them know just how close it is. Can't wait!
            [B]ArtWend[/B]
            Doors and Corners

Comment

I now have it and, after a cursory glance, it looks really good. Hoping to dive into it in-depth this weekend.
              [B]ArtWend[/B]
              Doors and Corners

Comment

At first skim, I am really loving what I have seen. It is well worth the wait that I endured. I suspect many will feel the same!

I'll be doing a ton of reading next week when I have more spare time!

Comment

So when is this going to hit DriveThruRPG and store shelves?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin1cd View Post
                    So when is this going to hit DriveThruRPG and store shelves?
                    Store shelves? It has to be printed first.
                    PDF? Soon(tm).

Comment

Working...
                    X