Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events at GenCon

Hi all,

Are there any plans for events at GenCon? I'd love to run this at my local store, but I've never played, much less run, the AGE system. I would love to get some time in as a civilian before I have to pilot the ship myself (see what I did there?). I'm hoping something at GenCon for learning and to amp up excitement for the new game? I also noticed it's not listed in the Freebooter program, although since it's not out yet I guess that makes sense.

Cheers,
    Olo

Re: Events at GenCon

https://greenronin.com/freebooter/
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

I think I may have misunderstood.

Yes, there will probably be Expanse rpg events on the schedule at Gencon. Gencon events don't go live until I think April or May, so you won't be able to sign up for any, let alone see then until that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
        I think I may have misunderstood.

Yes, there will probably be Expanse rpg events on the schedule at Gencon. Gencon events don't go live until I think April or May, so you won't be able to sign up for any, let alone see then until that time.
        Thanks! I realize we won't see them yet. I was just hoping to nudge these happening while there was still time to plan. I will look for them when registration opens!

Comment

Event submissions are already live, I think, and Expanse RPG was listed as one of the most in demand RPGs by Gencon. I'm pretty sure there will be some going on there, but jump on them when they go live, because the fill up quick.

Comment

Hey all!! GenCon event catalog went live today, and I don't see any Expanse events listed there. I realize the catalog isn't complete yet and events can and are still being added. Just checking with GR staff to see if anyone know of plans to have Expanse events at the Con? I'd really like to get them on my wishlist so on the 19th I can hit buy! I do see several Dragon, Fantasy, and Modern AGE games, and that has me a little worried for The Expanse...

Olo

PS NEVER MIND! I see I was just looking for the wrong game name! I see several (although I hope more are added in case the fill up!!)
            Last edited by OlorinGrayhame; 05-05-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Well, that was fast. Every event sold out in less than 10 min. Any chance that there will be more added to the schedule? Please?? Pretty Please!??!? I really would like to run this at my FLGS, but I'd also like to see how the system works. If I had that experience, I'd be more than happy helping run events next year at GenCon. So, pretty, pretty please more events??
              Olo

Comment

Working...
              X