Excitement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excitement

Iím surprised there isnít a lot of talk? Where is the excitement for the new RPG? Am I missing something?

Re: Excitement

Im excited too, but first I need a group to try the quick start adventure. Until then, I can't add much to the board.

Comment

So.... is this the month? And if so... again why is there no news? Sheesh I feel like a mushroom.

Comment

On the Kickstarter page there is a new update with photos of the gamemaster screen.

The PDF of the rulebook is said to be ready in January.

I presume that the printed book will then be ready a few months later.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2374970

Comment

Hey thanks I missed that. Iím worried given the distractions surrounding the publisher and hearing very little. Iíd think for a game funded so fast it would have more activity from fans and more hype from the publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin1cd View Post
            Iím surprised there isnít a lot of talk? Where is the excitement for the new RPG? Am I missing something?
            I'm excited but I'm waiting for it to actually get released and can read it completely before talking about it

Comment

Check out the first of four Ronin Round Tables about The Expanse.

https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/01/...cter-creation/
              ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Well thatís not encouraging. I was under the impression this would ship this month. If this is the first of four thatís not going to be until March or April more than likely. But itís good to see an update that shows things are moving forward! That is exciting. Thanks for pointing that out for me Fildrigar.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin1cd View Post
                  Well thatís not encouraging. I was under the impression this would ship this month. If this is the first of four thatís not going to be until March or April more than likely. But itís good to see an update that shows things are moving forward! That is exciting. Thanks for pointing that out for me Fildrigar.
                  From what I've seen on the Kickstarter page, I believe that the PDF might be coming out this month.
                  DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
                  [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Backerkit is coming soon.
                    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Unfortunately I missed that when it was open and am a letecommer.

Comment

Gone
                        Last edited by Harper; 09-04-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Last update I just read was that the GM Kit is done, but the Corebook is in front of the Expanse authors being ... er... authorized? So... soon, I hope. The delay is understandable though.
                          [B]ArtWend[/B]
                          Doors and Corners
                          Excitedly [B]READING[/B] The Expanse RPG

Comment

It is worth the wait! Loving what I am seeing so far and this is my first exposure to AGE!

I am looking forward to running it soon!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am not sure about you, guysĎnĎgals, but during the last days I kept dipping my nose into the The Expanse rpg core rulebook. And I am really excited about what I read. Having received a copy of the PDF has convinced me that this - for me - first-time Kickstarter was worth it.

I am looking forward to getting the hardcopy versions as soon as they are out and about.

Beltalowda, everyone, and best wishes!
                              Cpt. Cthulhu
                              The stars are right. Always. If you disagree, Cpt. Cthulhu swallows your soul.

Comment

Working...
                              X