Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settings Question: Are there"phone calls" in The Expanse, specifically within colonies or stations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings Question: Are there"phone calls" in The Expanse, specifically within colonies or stations?

In the rule book it talks about communication being mostly radio or tight-beam, and that everyone has hand terminals. In the series books, they mention “connection requests” which may be declined/denied. I recall there being at least a few synchronous video calls (with slight delays) between Earth and Luna in the show. Are there synchronous “phone calls” in The Expanse, within stations/colonies, between hand terms or other devices?

I'm not sure about the books, but I seem to remember a video call within a station in the show. Also, I can't think of a reason why there shouldn't be phone calls.
    My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

I started rewatching the series and there's definitely more "phone calls" than I initially remembered. If it comes up in the future I'll be sure to allow it.

Comment

Working...
      X