FreeRPG Day in The Expanse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeRPG Day in The Expanse

I was chatting with my local store manager, and they were highly interested in playing a game of The Expanse, and I wanted to run one ... so, I'm now running a game of it for FreeRPG Day this year. Now, I just need to decide and prep the scenario ...

Anyone else looking to run a FreeRPG Day game? Mine will be at Black Diamond Games, in California.

Nice! I'll be running a game of The Expanse for FreeRPG Day at my LFGS, Darkside Comics and Games, in Sarasota, FL. I did a test run with my regular gaming group on Monday, and I've been reading the manual and doing game prep for the last few days. I'll be running Cupbearer.

Comment

Just back from a fun game of The Expanse at the local store. I had one set of players - a couple, both experienced gamers - and let them run two primary pregens and used the rest as "troupe style" as needed. Super fun time, and they made good work of The Ganymede Insurance Job. I had been planning to use Cup Bearer, from the quickstart, but realized it dealt with some adult topics (brothels and sex-work) ... which, while fun at my private game, might not be an awesome introduction for a kid friendly space.

The Players really enjoyed the session, system, and setting. They were new to The Expanse entirely, but left buying a copy of the rulebook, with plans to read the The Expanse books (or audio books) or check out the tv series. Good times.

Comment

Working...
      X