What's Coming for Modern AGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Coming for Modern AGE

Just to kick things off, I'll quickly list as much as I can about what's coming for the line. Anything not released is subject to change.

Modern AGE Quickstart: It's out! https://greenronin.com/blog/2018/05/...kstart-is-out/

Modern AGE Basic Rulebook: It's at the tail end of production. Preorders and advance PDFs are due in a matter of weeks.

World of Lazarus: In production. Text-complete and edited. It should come out shortly after the core.

Modern AGE Game Master Kit: Screen and cards. Already reaching end of production. Latter half of this year.

Modern AGE: Project Chex Mix (not its real name): Text complete. I'll be telling you what this actually is soon.

Modern AGE: Project Cranky (not its real name): Outlined, for 2019

Modern AGE: Project Crooked House (not its real name): Outlined, for 2019

Re: What's Coming for Modern AGE

Any details on Modern AGE: Project Chex Mix yet?

Comment

Chex Mix has been announced as the Modern AGE Companion, currently text-complete in post-editing review.

Comment

Project Cranky is Adversaries and Allies, a book of NPCs and creatures for modern campaigns, featuring sections by genre, and various rules to customize entries for genre, power level, and more. Text was finalized today.

Comment

Any insight available into "crooked house"?

Comment

Crooked House is Threefold, the flagship setting for the game, which was released this past summer.

https://greenroninstore.com/collecti...ucts/threefold

Comment

Note that the name of Project Cranky has changed to Enemies & Allies, and its release has been delayed until Q1 2020. It's a book of creatures and NPCs.

Comment

Finally, expect two more books for the game in 2020: an adventure book/generator/plane generator for Threefold, and a book we're calling the Mastery Guide, designed for players and GMs to improve their participation in the game--and with more rules options and even updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm View Post
                  Finally, expect two more books for the game in 2020: an adventure book/generator/plane generator for Threefold
                  Having spent some time with coffee and Threefold this morning, I was about to ask if there might be just such a thing in the making. Very excited to see this on plan, along with Enemies & Allies.

Comment

Working...
                  X